Sign in to follow this  
Lynch**

US 2781 | Teleport Hackers | Silent

Server: US 2781

User thats invollved: Silent

Daten/Time: 09.20.12 - 10:35am GMT+1

What happened: The Player Silent teleports to me spawns a box on the ground and killed me with a hatchet. I shoot on his head but he didnt die.

Admin 4 US 2871

It was so insance with hackers last night.

I recently loosened up the anti-hack and detection scripts as I thought I was catching a ton of False Positives.

After last nights events, I am no so sure it was getting false positives. 80% of the people joining had non-dayz weapons.

The players were global killed at least 4-5 times. Hackers were teleporting all over the map.

Then they teleported all the players to the middle of nowhere and killed them.

Then they teleported every vehicle on the map into the middle of cherno.

I will be tightening the scripts back up, I am sorry if the tightening catches anyone is not guilty. But I think you rather not get in, then get in and lose all your hard earned stuff to a hacker that global kills everyone on the server.

I have a TS server that is listed in the server motd. Hackers can be reported there while in game.

Also if you think that the tighteing scripts banned you let me know. I can look at it and possible get it fixed.

Sorry, but this getting insane, I could care less about my gear. But I was feeling bad for all the people that worked hard for that new gun.

I don't want you to be losing all your hard earned gear on my server because of hackers.

Cheater on 2871

tboulay (206.248.139.75:2304) 145086707b49d4eab4592073e8690a37

This guy was at least 3/4 of my script log.

Had to make it into 2 parts just to be able to upload it here.

scriptlog P1.txt

I'm not sure if this is the same guy or not, but this occurred on US 2781 at 11:05pm Eastern Standard Time on 9/18/12. The only user that i know was involved was named "NiggaRich".

He teleported to where I was and killed my friend and I with no weapon armed. I shot him multiple times which seemed to have no effect, then i dropped dead.

Here is a link to a partial video: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6cqp6wBAAD5QndsVTdvcDdJazA

It looks like you've already addressed this, but i figured you would want to know about this guy as well.

10:19:08 BattlEye Server: Player #25 NiggaRich - GUID: 0182c444b09d5e7f687225cf0e91a621 (unverified)

10:19:09 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (0182c444b09d5e7f687225cf0e91a621) of player #25 NiggaRich

User Info and will submit your video and ID for a CBL add.

But admin with other server can do as they wish with the above info.