zombietampons

We have a noob friendly server!

wow Did a test, Without Whitelist Server was filled with 40 players, 15 Active Hackers. Whitelist on Active Players 20 with 0 Hackers.

If you wanna join our Servers then Join the TS3 Channel and Apply, No Hackers, No BS.

Admin Out

We're up to 200 people on the whitelist, we've almost upgrade the ts3 slots to 50, will adjust as needed.

Highly recommended server. Great admins, free use of TS as well. Jump in before it gets limited!

Update,

We've enabled Custom Face Skins on the Server so you can now join in as The Joker if you want.

Updated the Server IP/Port,

Wondering if any other Server Owners who would like to share Ban List?

Bought Arma II along with downloaded DayZ last Friday, I'm a fast learner when it comes to games especially like this. I enjoy the more "Survival" experience then the zombie experience, I plan on hopefully getting on the server tonight, If you want to group up please ask and I'd be more then happy to play with you. So far, I have a one revolver and a pistol, with a lee-enfield. I don't mind sharing my revolver with another player so long as they are friendly like me. It's 10 AM when I post this my time, and I will be on 7-9 PM tonight. I have a headset aswell. Really looking forward to joining this server. I take more of a military perspective of the game and tactical gameplay. I came from SA-MP (GTA San Andreas Online) and I'm a hardcore RP player. No, not hardcore as a E-thug but hardcore, as i like to roleplay my gaming experience.

Upgraded our Teamspeak 3 Server 75

Join our Community Teamspeak 3 Server @ ts53.gameservers.com:9270 | Private Rooms on Request

Teamspeak is back up, Looking for an Admin for Lingor.

Edited by zombietampons

We've purchased and Setup a New Server! We've been Adding Vehicles! Skins! ETC!

Join our Teamspeak 3 New Players.

We've also added a Reward System for Donators, Trusted Players, etc

New Dallas Server, we had to upgrade from our old server due to lagg issues!

Server IP: 192.211.54.198:2342