Sign in to follow this  
Brutal-Hunter

Proud of myself

Today is the first time I actually put up a fight against another player. Although I lost and was killed, I almost got him. He wouldve been my second kill. Usually, I get destroyed by getting killed because I was running around oblivious to what is going on around me. This time I was different though, I might have died but at least I injured him. Not only that, i could tell he was experienced because he had a m1a1 and ghili suit. At least I know I am getting better at this game. How did you feel when you got your first kill.

Sincerely

Some noob

Edited by Brutal-Hunter

I felt like my heart was beating too hard to be healthy, and that my headache from wearing my headphones was beginning to pulse along with my blood flow.

I felt like my heart was beating too hard to be healthy, and that my headache from wearing my headphones was beginning to pulse along with my blood flow.

Same here dude. I remember I saw the guy and my heartrate increased so much. I think the best thing to do is to stay calm. Being nervous will make you do dumb decisions. I mean, the best thing to do is to be patient. Don't rush them. Wait for them to come to you and get the drop on them first. You only need a few shots to kill so one bad move and its game over.

Edited by Brutal-Hunter