Sign in to follow this  
kaufs

Need a F#$%ing Group or Clan or Squad. Please.

I'm sick of signing up for all these "clans or squads" and them never responding to me or having an edit that says its full. I'm looking for anyone to play with.. literally. Unless you are alone. I have friends to play with one on one, I need a group. I'm on this game too much with nothing to do. Please contact me.

My Skype name is: kkkfffzzz1

My Steam name is: repst4r (dont think my hours on dayz is registered on there because i launch it with six and the steam community never pops up or tells anyone im in game)

My Age: 19

My DayZ experience: Months

Please.'

edit: location, NY, US

Edited by kaufs

You can join our Server/Teamspeak 3 if you would like? We aren't a clan, just a few friends playing/talking and well hunting bandits. Atm our newest server is only a few days old and doesn't generate too much traffic so it's pretty safe.

Your welcome anytime to join us, we will help you and give you vehicles or a ride if needed.

Server is - MaterGamers.Clanservers.com

or Search for

US East Coast NY [Mature Gamers Please NO BS] **Side Chat** - [Admins Online] - TS53.gameservers.com:9270

our TS3 is

Teamspeak 3 Server: ts53.gameservers.com:9270

We also have admins on during most hours so if there is a hacker just report them and well lol

We got a group you can join called The Anti-Bandits. Our only policy is that you do not shoot people without due cause. Check the link below if interested. I oversee this group personally. So if you ever need anything just contact me on steam

The Anti-Bandits Steam Group:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TAB-DayZ

Founder Steam Profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/darknight558/

I added you on Skype, I am Nick McCabe

hey nick. i didnt get a request from you, but i know this happens from time to time to me from skype whether it be me adding people or people adding me, even though i have hundreds of friends on skype. heres a picture of my profile, in case you typed something in wrong (hopefully) http://imgur.com/x5iJu

edit: that birthdate on my skype name is completely wrong, like I said im 19

You can join our Server/Teamspeak 3 if you would like? We aren't a clan, just a few friends playing/talking and well hunting bandits. Atm our newest server is only a few days old and doesn't generate too much traffic so it's pretty safe.

Your welcome anytime to join us, we will help you and give you vehicles or a ride if needed.

Server is - MaterGamers.Clanservers.com

or Search for

US East Coast NY [Mature Gamers Please NO BS] **Side Chat** - [Admins Online] - TS53.gameservers.com:9270

our TS3 is

Teamspeak 3 Server: ts53.gameservers.com:9270

We also have admins on during most hours so if there is a hacker just report them and well lol

I will definitely drop by if not in a couple minutes, tomorrow. Thank you.

Edited by kaufs

Added your skype :P got 3 people atm looking for more :D

EDIT: If you want to join us my skype is Nupcase :D

Edited by Nupcase Mate

Added your skype :P got 3 people atm looking for more :D

EDIT: If you want to join us my skype is Nupcase :D

I believe I added you on skype.. Thanks!