Hello!

This is my first time posting on the forums, excuse me please if I make any mistake on proper formatting and/or guidelines and please correct me so I may learn. Please be nice if I mess up the format :D

Anyways, now to the issue at hand:

Server: UK410

Time: Around 6pm-7pm EST (Sorry, I don't know the exact time)

Description of Incident: I was doing my normal sniping far north outside of Cherno, when out of nowhere I notice this fellow named "Phil-T" creeping up behind me. I quickly got up and then he started telling me not to shoot over voice chat. Since the game was DayZ and you can barely trust anyone, I shot him and killed him (I was wielding an AS50 so it was a one-shot kill) I then loot his body and run off to relocate and snipe some more. About a half a minute to a minute or so after the engagement, I hear the same voice again yelling at me and firing off an automatic weapon and in a ghillie suit. The firefight lasted for about 15 second when it ended with both of us killing each other simultaneously. I suspect him being a hacker because I highly doubt that he could have respawned, ran all the way through Cherno to the north forest, find another ghillie suit and loot his body again in the matter of a minute. I suspect an item spawn hack and a teleport hack were used during this encounter.

Please Investigate this!

Glory dayz of 2012!

Still going Public Hive Players!!

UK410

dM