Mikesmyth

Hey, New to Dayz looking for buddy/mentor

yo my names mike, im really digging dayz, but i dont have any friends who play this hidden gem of a game, i live in so-cal and will be able to play mon-tues and any day after work (3:00pm pacific)

not sure if i want to be a hero or bandit, maybe you can help me decide whats more fun.

steam account : DayZombie

i dont have a mic at the moment but will be getting one asap

supportive clans welcome to send an invite.

i cant get anyone to talk ingame am i communicating correctly with "/" in group chat?

thanks! and im lost in the woods right now too.....

i'll play too seems that we have the same problem with no chating online but i do like to play and need a team so pm if you want

Same here. If anyone is on now, I'd be happy to play. No mic, but will be getting one soon as well. Anyways, I'm pretty solid on gear, and even have some extras laying around on certain servers. Let me know what server you're on. My steam account is commonko1

i'm also interested in teaming up and i got good gear, and none of my friends play this game for it being "too hard/unforgiving", and i want a car or sumthin to make it more interesting besides running around and collecting gear that may, or may not dissappear due to glitches.

hey mate. id be keen to play. pm me some info mate

Hey mate living in Brisbane myself so we could hit up AUS/NZ servers i'm brand new and doe eyed still getting the hang of the retarded interface soooo... keen to get an offsider.

Steam Name: Samamurai