Sign in to follow this  
Cassius1988

Ghillie suit up for grabs

Hey guys, I have picked up a a spare Ghillie and will be happy to swap it for something like:

SVD ammo

range finders

or anything that might be good.

I'm not a bandit, and this is not a hoax. I am not that type of player.

PM me.

Everybody has ghillie suits now. I have 3 and still use the camo gear..

• Like 2

Everybody has ghillie suits now. I have 3 and still use the camo gear..

How come?

How come?

Ghillies are very easy to find, just farm the school building and pub in elektro on an empty server; they are close to each other, and have decent amounts of loot drops

And since ghillies drop with a fair high percentage in regular civillian buildings, its easier to find them than you'd expect

Edited by Zombo

Ghillies are very easy to find, just farm the school building and pub in elektro on an empty server; they are close to each other, and have decent amounts of loot drops

And since ghillies drop with a fair high percentage in regular civillian buildings, its easier to find them than you'd expect

Sorry, I meant why use the camo gear over the Ghillie?

Ghillies are not worth rangefinders, don't be ridiculous. I have found two in the past month and I have never found a rangefinder.

Ghillies are not worth rangefinders, don't be ridiculous. I have found two in the past month and I have never found a rangefinder.

Ok chillout, I was just seeing if people wanted to swap that is all. Some people don't like sniping and would prefer to have a ghillie. Jesus.

Been playing on same character for 20+ hours, have seen 4-5 helicopter crashes, still no ghillie suit :(

Yeah man same, I have been looting schools, pubs, houses and still find it really hard to find them.

I have been playing dayz for a while now and that is the first time I have found two ghillie suits

Appartments in Cherno is where I've found all of mine, that or tents :)

Ahh nice, cheers for the heads up