Sign in to follow this  
Famous123

The Wolf Brigade Recruiting Mature Players,

Hello fellow survivors

As you all know standalone is (hopefully) gonna be release in the end of this year. While day z is still in alpha it has gotten redundant and just plain old death-match game. Do not get me wrong I love Day Z and I appreciate the developers and there hard work. Day Z is a gift from "Rocket" to the Arma II community. I hardly played the Arma II campaign or heard of it till Day Z was circling the gaming community. I really enjoy the game ,but it is very difficult to find good players and/or people to play with. I guess the mindset I am looking for anyways. It is also frustrating starting a group when there are many hackers, dupers and scripters in the game. I am not really complaining but how can you sort out the good players from the not so-so honest players? The duping and hacking had really dumb down the game. Almost everyone has top gear or have military equipment. So when the standalone comes out hopefully all that will be fix and everyone start from ground zero.

So I want to start a group called the "Wolf Brigade". I am a lone wolf by heart. I move faster and feel safer by myself. But a lone wolf cannot take on judgement day alone and expect to see the next full moon. There is possibly 4 of us in the game, but we all play in different time zones. And we all can survive on our own and/or collect/scavenge, We are all self sufficient and work as a team. We are very tactical and like to have fun. We help each other and look after our own. We are an open minded group.

Where looking for self sufficient players who can sustain themselves. I ask this because if you die in a firefight your able to run back to your body or re-gear yourself in the wild with or without help. Chenarus is a cruel place to die. You must be mature. Have team-speak (we have team-speak server)Must be able to follow orders. Know how to play as a team. I would prefer if you where 18 years and older. Have a working mic (greatly help with communications). Have self control (I think rage quitting and/or not learning to shut the fuck up is immature and shouldn't be playing the game. If you can't take the heat don't play). Having fun. Must know how to play tactically.

I am making this group because I want people to play with in standalone who I trust. I am using Day Z mod as a group training exercise for the standalone. If you are not serious or sensitive for some elite group work then don't bother PMing or responding to this post. But if you want a tactically minded group to have fun with and work as a team then PM me if your interested. (Lone wolfs are welcome) Also if your a hacker or scripter kid don't bother applying or responding cause mostly likely you suck and/or a little crybaby.

Looking for mature players that are looking for a group to play with. You must be 18+ at least. We are a mature group. Most of us are 20+. Send me a PM or add me on steam kickthewall. Leave me a message that you want to join. Also please fill this app like thing to let me know you are serious in joining. We are also international but we speak English in team-speak.

IGN:

Play-style:

Do you have a mic and steamspeak?

Will you be getting Day Z standalone?

What you like to do in Day Z?

Edited by Famous123

IGN: Dzembo

Play-style: Sniper, Assault,

Do you have a mic and steamspeak? Mic

Will you be getting Day Z standalone? Yes

What you like to do in Day Z? at the moment with out a group of people I mainly survive and scavage, Have fixed a few vehicles and built up a small hidden camp. So far I've been playing Friendly and trying to help people but often got killed by give people the benifit so like today ...sneaking through town I see someone who just killed a zombie, with a m16 and has no clue im there and I say "Friendly ?" in chat and over voice and he starts to look around after 2-3 seconds when hes almost located me...Bang Dead! +1 m16 , instead of me getting killed and losing my stuff. Maybe he didn't have a mic or doesn't speak english but not my problem lol. The other day I found a 4 wheeler and went helicopter crash site scouting and found 1 got a m14 and dmr. I like to play the game to survive so if you don't answer me or look hostile your dead. I help out people when I can. Looking to find a group that we can scout the land togeather and go pvp every so often.

IGN: Rareform

Play-style: Sniper/Assault

Do you have a mic and steamspeak? Yes and yes.

Will you be getting Day Z standalone? Of course.

What you like to do in Day Z? I enjoy finding military grade gear as well as sniping bandits. I also enjoying teaming up with others to find/build vehicles.

• Like 1

IGN: Nyuusuki

Play-style: Scavenger / Assault / Recon can usually get around without being seen

Do you have a mic and steamspeak? Yes

Will you be getting Day Z standalone? Maybe

What you like to do in Day Z? Wander around find guns really things to keep me going in DayZ

IGN: Nyuusuki

Play-style: Scavenger / Assault / Recon can usually get around without being seen

Do you have a mic and steamspeak? Yes

Will you be getting Day Z standalone? Maybe

What you like to do in Day Z? Wander around find guns really things to keep me going in DayZ

whats your steam?

IGN: OldmanHD

Play-style: Run and gun with a makarov

Do you have a mic and steamspeak? All i have is msn

Will you be getting Day Z standalone? What is dayz?

What you like to do in Day Z? Run and run, oh and run

IGN: Zeus

Play-style: Stealthy

Do you have a mic and steamspeak? If you meant Teamspeak, yes I do. Have no idea what steamspeak is.

Will you be getting Day Z standalone? Possibly

What you like to do in Day Z? Seem like a ghost around other people, I like being as invisible as possible.

IGN:Rowan

Play-style: Marksmen/Heavy Assault

Do you have a mic and steamspeak? Yep

Will you be getting Day Z standalone? I will

What you like to do in Day Z? Conduct raids/Build bases.

IGN:br00talbastard

Play-style: Overwatch/ Sniper

Do you have a mic and steamspeak? Yep

Will you be getting Day Z standalone? I will

What you like to do in Day Z? Build bases. And kill things :)

Edited by br00talbastard

whats your steam?

Uh baslerbee but I run from the 6 launcher i couldnt get it to work with my steam for some reason

hey guys thanks for applying. just send me a message in steam and or add me. Also we have a steam group The Wolf Brigade. We also have teamspeak set up.

Edited by Famous123

IGN: V

Play-style: Mid-Range Rifle Expert

Do you have a mic and steamspeak? Yup

Will you be getting Day Z standalone? Yup

What you like to do in Day Z? Raiding towns and stuff is fun. I work very well in 2-3 man groups. Counter sniping, spotting, and Close quarters over watch with lee enfield or m14. I.E. sitting in clocktower providing while group raids the grocery store and a sniper watches hills and such so i dont get shot. Finding good vantage points or spots for a new base is always fun. Navigating. also i can clear loot spots pretty fast

IGN: Supernerdyharry

Play-style: Longrange - Sniper

Do you have a mic and steamspeak? Yes and yes

Will you be getting Day Z standalone? Yes! Cant wait!

What you like to do in Day Z? Well i like to team up then work together, but if i where to join this clan i would have a permanent team sorted!

Guys if you can't find me on steam. Search steam group The Wolf Brigade and look for my name. Its kickthewall. Add me on friends or PM me.

IGN: Biff

Play-style:scout/scavenge

Do you have a mic and steamspeak? yes

Will you be getting Day Z standalone? yes

What you like to do in Day Z? work my way through the main cities as fast as i can, scavenge as fast as i can. help people if i trust em. at this point my trust is pretty much dried up, hence the need to find a good group.

Hello fellow survivors

As you all know standalone is (hopefully) gonna be release in the end of this year. While day z is still in alpha it has gotten redundant and just plain old death-match game. Do not get me wrong I love Day Z and I appreciate the developers and there hard work. Day Z is a gift from "Rocket" to the Arma II community. I hardly played the Arma II campaign or heard of it till Day Z was circling the gaming community. I really enjoy the game ,but it is very difficult to find good players and/or people to play with. I guess the mindset I am looking for anyways. It is also frustrating starting a group when there are many hackers, dupers and scripters in the game. I am not really complaining but how can you sort out the good players from the not so-so honest players? The duping and hacking had really dumb down the game. Almost everyone has top gear or have military equipment. So when the standalone comes out hopefully all that will be fix and everyone start from ground zero.

So I want to start a group called the "Wolf Brigade". I am a lone wolf by heart. I move faster and feel safer by myself. But a lone wolf cannot take on judgement day alone and expect to see the next full moon. There is possibly 4 of us in the game, but we all play in different time zones. And we all can survive on our own and/or collect/scavenge, We are all self sufficient and work as a team. We are very tactical and like to have fun. We help each other and look after our own. We are an open minded group.

Where looking for self sufficient players who can sustain themselves. I ask this because if you die in a firefight your able to run back to your body or re-gear yourself in the wild with or without help. Chenarus is a cruel place to die. You must be mature. Have team-speak (we have team-speak server)Must be able to follow orders. Know how to play as a team. I would prefer if you where 18 years and older. Have a working mic (greatly help with communications). Have self control (I think rage quitting and/or not learning to shut the fuck up is immature and shouldn't be playing the game. If you can't take the heat don't play). Having fun. Must know how to play tactically.

I am making this group because I want people to play with in standalone who I trust. I am using Day Z mod as a group training exercise for the standalone. If you are not serious or sensitive for some elite group work then don't bother PMing or responding to this post. But if you want a tactically minded group to have fun with and work as a team then PM me if your interested. (Lone wolfs are welcome) Also if your a hacker or scripter kid don't bother applying or responding cause mostly likely you suck and/or a little crybaby.

IGN:CArrion

Play-style: vehicular manslaughter

Do you have a mic and steamspeak? yes

Will you be getting Day Z standalone? yes

What you like to do in Day Z? gear up and take out enemy bases and build my own base, drive around , build choppers ... you know play dayz

Bump~ looking for more Oceanic players to join my squad play in this group.

I consider myself a veteran at this game and I expect players in my squad to be equal if not better. The squad's objective is to gear up legit and head North ASAP to play against other squads. There will be NO camping in Cherno/Elektro unless to help fellow mates out. Scripting/Duping/Combat Logging or any form of exploits will not be tolerated in the squad.

Requirements is strict for this group as such:

- 18+ only for maturity

- Speak proper English

- Have basic squadplay idea

- Map Knowledge (Know how to go Stary Sobor without map or compass)

- Weapon Knowledge (Which weapons kill zombies with one hit) *

- Tackle zombies with minimal ammo/blood cost and loot fast. *

- Know how to read peripheral dots. *

For those with a * at the back are a plus but can be taught in a short process, the rest are required.

If interested pm me directly on this forums, if you are already in the brigade pm me on steam, same user name in the steam group.

k1infran~

k1 is one the the wolf brigade squad leaders. We are internationl group. We have a a uk squad kinda set. add me on steam guys so we can talk to you in ts.