mdiraq

Hitman for hire.

My point was that if he were a hitman, how would he be able to tell who was who on a NT:off server without using a script to display that hidden information?

• Like 1

I have a target RIGHT NOW that I will pay you to take out. He's sitting on top of the school in Elektro. You have to kill him with a hatchet or I won't pay.

Good luck.

ok, since no one else here actually used this forum for its intended purpose, i will, AU 21. targets name(s) : anyone from the clan "=ANZAC=" bastards have my nw airfield locked down tight and there always seems to be one more of em lurking in the forests after i kill everyone inside the airfield proper.

whether you reply to this or not idrc but

good fortune to you in your bandit ways

My point was that if he were a hitman, how would he be able to tell who was who on a NT:off server without using a script to display that hidden information?

Because he's a heartless, Coldblooded.... 12 year old man?

Edited by noobsmcgee

Moved to Bandit campfire, please read the updated rules for the recruitment thread, cheers.

I just join a server and kill everything in sight and eventually I will Kill the target.

And you call your self a Hitman lol...

And you call your self a Hitman lol...

I call myself an extreme sports professional, I had fun last night free falling from 200 m in the air to my death.

Sorry kiddos...I'm going to private hives from now on......