Come and join the Brothers in Harms Way private server!

I just joined tonight. Seems like a great server, but it says utc -8 and it seemed to get dark at about 6:30 pm on that time. I was just curious if the time has changed? I live in utc -4 and it was dark about the same time it was actually getting dark outside here.

EDIT: also I need antibiotics if anyone is willing to part with some up by the NW airfield. Send me a pm if you can help a brother out.

Edited by Rhoak

That's odd as it's in time for us. I from the UK and it's always 8 hours behind. Chernarus gets dark pretty early though, usually around 7pm in game.

If you hit the blog and go to the 'Fenster's FYS' page, he might be able to help you out.

http://brothersinharmsway.wordpress.com/fensters-fys/

Edited by Guest

We are now playing on Panthera :D

Just had a helluva good firefight with Dazbisk and Trodybeanw. Although Peanut and i came out on the short end of the stick, it was a thoroughly enjoyable fight.

Yeah that was awesome. Although I got taken out pretty early on in the fight it was still intense. There'll be more of them to come for sure :P

If you need any sort of medical assistance PLEASE don't hesitate to ask me. I don't care what "side" youre on, i'll come and help you out, no questions asked or positions given away.

We just got an update on our server for the new map Namalsk!

I've just set up a poll on our blog for our players to see how many of you want to change map.