Come and join the Brothers in Harms Way private server!

Hi guys and girls, how's it going? My buddies and I have decided to move from public to a passworded private server. And we're currently looking for like minded survivors to populate our server.

We all know what private servers mean for players, no ghosting, no hackers, reliable hive system. It's a no brainer really. The server has only been running a few weeks so new players will still be on a level playing field.

Clans also welcome.

Do you want a server to call home? :|

Wanna get to know some other survivors? :)

Trade? :D

Survive? :lol:!!

Go to http://brothersinhar....wordpress.com/ to get a feel for who we are.

Server Settings

Country - UK

(connection has been good from all over the world)

Version - 1.7.2.6

Timezone - UTC -8

Veteran

3P - On

CH - Off

Vehicles - 30

We have the ability to run all maps (Chernarus, Lingor, Utes, Takistan, Panthera, Zargabad and Fallujah) and may switch sometime in the future.

Side chat allowed

Anti-hacking software that has so far stopped 99% of hacks.

Friendly, laid back admin that understand the server logs

This whole process is based on trust. If we give you a space on our server we expect you to keep the password to yourselves. We will change the password when necessary and you will be notified of the change by email.

We keep a list of all players who have been granted access. Any player not on the list will be kicked.

If after you have been accepted and your friends wish to join, just let us know and we'll get them in on the action.

Just head over to our blog, fill out the form and we'll get back to you ASAP

Edit: Alternatively, copy and paste the form below and post it here or PM me.

Your DayZ Name:

Email:

Play style:

Slots required?:

Names and email addresses of the rest of your team:

Most likely to play? (UK timezone):

Additional info?:

Edited by Guest

As a player on this server and a survivor type player, i love playing here. Everyone I have come across (admin, his clan, and others) have all been incredibly helpful in getting me started. If you are looking for a safe place to live out your zombie survival dreams then please join us!

Look for Fenster in game, i'd be glad to help if i can...

An excellent server, i've been playing on it for a couple weeks, and it's exceptional. The players are friendly, there are vehicles for everyone, and you can actually say "friendly" without getting turned into a gooey mess.

Ah awesome, thanks for the good words guys :D It's good to know you're enjoying yourselves. You've all been cool guys to game with!

Com'on guys..we need more minded players (and be careful that minded is very important.. :D) to play with..

It's a nice server, with nice admins (not god-admins or similar..). Compile the module on the site and join us! ;)

See ya in the Chernarus, and take care..

We've increased the amount of vehicles to 30 to make it that little bit more interesting and to make it easier for players to find a decent vehicle.

We're on the lookout for bandits at the moment so if it's your thing then definitely get involved.

We don't have any at the moment so this is your chance to get your very own hunting ground!

Yeah let's have some more opposition. Right now everyone is holding hands and singing around the campfire at the castle. We need some bad guys to piss us off..

Yeah, we're a bit bored of singing Kumbayah and telling ghost stories :D

If you want to become that infamous bandit and start a rivalry with our regulars then get involved!

Edited by Guest

We've had a few more bandits who applied yesterday so we're off to a good start.

Having a rival clan would be awesome too, friendly or hostile.

Could you imagine bumping into another clan and trading or fighting? Or even saving each other from Zd's or bandits.

We've just taken on a player who's interested in starting up a supply camp near the coast where new players or the freshly spawned could go to get basic supplies (A nice spot for bandits to ambush other players, perhaps?)

This makes me want to set up a trading post further up north as well. Meetings would be set up via side chat and this would be a 'no fire zone' where any player (whether they friendly or otherwise) could trade and have words.

These elements will make our server a more interesting place, giving our players more gameplay opportunities.

Daz if you want i can start the trading post up on north..I've lot of stuff to trade (i was thinking since the beginning to start a trading post on this server) and also i've in mind some good places for a trade outpost..

Let me know if you are ok with that, so we can decide the place where to start this.. (and maybe some rules about this place i don't know..)

See ya and thank's as always.

Thanks Griz, I've just sent out the emails out to you and your friends.

:D

Daz if you want i can start the trading post up on north..I've lot of stuff to trade (i was thinking since the beginning to start a trading post on this server) and also i've in mind some good places for a trade outpost..

Let me know if you are ok with that, so we can decide the place where to start this.. (and maybe some rules about this place i don't know..)

See ya and thank's as always.

Yeah sure I'm happy to for you to do it. Of course we'll talk about where to place it and how to make it.

We've just had an update adding even more maps to the list. We're now able to play Panthera and Zargabad.

It's getting harder and harder to choose, they all look so good!

We've also received more submissions in the last few days to play on the server - 15 more to be exact. The server is getting nice and populated with everyone from n00bs, bandits, friendlies and clans.

More are obviously welcome to come and join us!

We currently have 9 slots free at the moment before we reach our server's maximum of 40 players. But we are still willing to go over the limit because not everyone plays at the same time so there should always be room for everyone to play.

Edited by Guest

I love the idea of a trading post setup for respawned / new players. This could be a 'no fire' zone (but of course bandits may choose to disobey, if they want to be hunted). I'd be more than willing to help with setting it up / maintaining it. (At least one of them).

That'd be cool Fenster. I'm trying to think of a good spot to put the supply camp because players can spawn anywhere from Kamenka to Solnichniy. I think there'll be a good spot just north of Prigorodky. I'm sure there's a suitable patch of open space there. It'd be surrounded by trees too so that would make the thought of being watched more intense.

I'm thinking the trading post should be as central on the map as possible so players are able to travel from anywhere.

I'm playing bandit at the moment but I'm willing to set aside my evil ways to meet up with people to help build it :P

I'll make a post on the blog about it later today so all discussion can be in one place.

Right now, we have quite a few players who all play at very different times. If we can find more people who can play around 8 till late UK time then that would be awesome.

The supply camp and trading post will be up and running soon. Everyone who is participating nearly has enough materials to start building!

Player Name (in game): Braden

Email: bradenrider7@gmail.com

Play style: Anything Really, I like to snipe alot, so mostly a designated marksman...

Slots required?: 1 For me and if i need any more i will tell you...

Names and email addresses of the rest of your team:

Most likely to play? (UK timezone): Anytime

Additional info?: I'm 14 but very mature for my age...

Just yesterday over 20 people joined our server :D

If you play around 8pm till 1am UK time then get onto our blog and join us.

I'm also setting up a Mumble server!

Mumble server is set up. All the details are on the blog!

Our player list has grown to 52 players (not including the 5 of us) which is awesome! But not everybody plays at the same time so there's always room for more people.