Sign in to follow this  
nikinor

A long, horrifying night of spooks and scares

Last night, I joined iPro while he was playing on a private server. We were luring people into thinking friendlies were at Elektro.

On the server, it was the middle of the night, so we threw flares everywhere.

After half an hour, we lured two people into our trap already. We waited until they got in front of the schoolhouse and BAM- he shot them with his Lee Enfield.

We weren't very conservative of ammo. He spent 2 clips goofing off, and a clip to kill both of them.

Another 30 minutes passed, and I decided to loot the bodies with the very little cover we had. The entire plaza was lit up with 10-15 flares, and there were DOZENS of dead bodies everywhere. Almost none of them were by our hands, but I decided to finally loot them thinking it was safe. We got all of our ammo from 3 bodies on the hospital roof, which we were camping on.

Once I climbed the ladder down, I was greeted by a horrible, horrible sight..

WH6ZE.jpg?1?7093

dgmpC.jpg?1

QvEG5.jpg?1

iPro saw another person, and let loose with an entire clip of Lee Enfield ammo.

The horde grew bigger the more he shot. I decided if I was stealthy enough, I'd be able to loot the bodies unscathed. There were a ton of zombies at the ladder that goes all the way down in the back of the hospital, so I had to take the route to the lower section.

Once I was down there, I immediately saw another player. We both peppered him. I turned my head as soon as he dropped dead to see the horde of pure, cold, hard zombie rape heading straight my way. None of them bothered to come up the ladder, instead they all stood in a bunched-up crowd at the side of it, waiting for me to dare stick a limb off of the side of the hospital.

The horde was about three times the size as it was when I took those screenshots- the entire population of china was waiting for me to make a bad move.

And make a bad move I did. While trying to type in chat, i didn't click /, causing me to press E and plummet into the horde. I didn't even hit the ground- there were so many zombies that I was bouncing up and down on top of the horde. The server lagged like hell a few seconds after I rolled off, and my blood instantly turned red on contact with the horde. They all in sync hit me at once, making me pass out and breaking my legs. The pass out wasen't long, and thanks to the lag, I somehow managed to get to the ladder and save myself.

Oh, also, some poor bastard came around the corner of the wall around the hospital, and all of the zombies turn and broke his legs as quick as they did mine. He didn't even get a chance to run, and was engulfed in zombies.

After he died, the server restarted to day time again.

May he rest in pieces.

• Like 1

Red Flares engulfing Elektro would scare me alone, add dead bodies and huge horde of zombies? OHH HELL NOOO