Matt the Bandit

NY7 - Fake death exploit/hack

This happened on NY7 - 1.6 between 8:55pm and 9:10pm GMT.

I'm not too sure about what time it was in-game but it was around midday (cannot log on or he will kill me)

I don't know how useful a name is but the guys name who is at fault here is "intelligent".

Basically "intelligent" started shooting at NW airfield, so me and my 2 friends ducked down and stalked him... it ends up that after 4-5 mins he walks up to north armoury goes in and loots it, we wait for him to come outside before we unload on him. he died in 1-2 bullets with the death message of "(gary has killed intelligent (friendly fire)" but we put 20 in him for good measure. We walked over and as we went up to his corpse (fly noises) his body disappears. We put this down to him alt+f4'ing and went to move on... after this i see another guy out in the middle of the airfield with an m14 and the same camo on as the guy we just killed (didn't put 2 and 2 together). i took a few pot shots at him and managed to kill him again... (Matt the Bandit has killed intelligent(friendly fire)". all 3 of us were in teamspeak saying WTF and then we start running out of the airfield guessing there's something weird going on. at this point intelligent spawns in behind one of us (walker) and guns him down... he also hits me once but i was a good 120m away... so me and gary just alt+f4 out of the server before he can kill us.

Unfortunately i don't have any proof of this happening but maybe the server logs could reveal something. I made this post in the hopes that someone else will have run into this guy and add their accounts... I don't think i have missed anything and sorry for the poor structure of this report but did it mid play.

I will keep my eye out for this guy and do anything i can to help. Sadly there isnt a lot i can do. <3 Arma.

This happened on NY7 - 1.6 between 8:55pm and 9:10pm GMT.

I'm not too sure about what time it was in-game but it was around midday (cannot log on or he will kill me)

I don't know how useful a name is but the guys name who is at fault here is "intelligent".

Basically "intelligent" started shooting at NW airfield' date=' so me and my 2 friends ducked down and stalked him... it ends up that after 4-5 mins he walks up to north armoury goes in and loots it, we wait for him to come outside before we unload on him. he died in 1-2 bullets with the death message of "(gary has killed intelligent (friendly fire)" but we put 20 in him for good measure. We walked over and as we went up to his corpse (fly noises) his body disappears. We put this down to him alt+f4'ing and went to move on... after this i see another guy out in the middle of the airfield with an m14 and the same camo on as the guy we just killed (didn't put 2 and 2 together). i took a few pot shots at him and managed to kill him again... (Matt the Bandit has killed intelligent(friendly fire)". all 3 of us were in teamspeak saying WTF and then we start running out of the airfield guessing there's something weird going on. at this point intelligent spawns in behind one of us (walker) and guns him down... he also hits me once but i was a good 120m away... so me and gary just alt+f4 out of the server before he can kill us.

Unfortunately i don't have any proof of this happening but maybe the server logs could reveal something. I made this post in the hopes that someone else will have run into this guy and add their accounts... I don't think i have missed anything and sorry for the poor structure of this report but did it mid play.

[/quote']

LOL, and now you are one them 2 ... clap clap clap

Don't know if this is coincidence or not, but people have been complaining about you Matt for cheating

Oh. So you don't like it when other people exploit and/or hack? :dodgy:

You've apparently been seduced by the dark side. You're one of them.

There was also bombing last night too! I was running away when all the sudden my legs were broke and i passed out.

Later when i woke up from passing out the 3 zombies chasing me were dead? I took morphine and ran away then a second later i get killed.. Luckily it was a newly spawned character...

I hope this guy gets caught soon..