Sign in to follow this  
Kali Freya

AWOL is recruiting casual international survivors!

Absent without Leave - [AWOL]

The social clan that keeps it social

AWOL is a very mature laid back international multi-gaming clan that is expanding to represent our name on Day Z. If you are looking for a fun group that loves to kill zombies and loot bandits, then you found the right forum. Team players survive the longest and we're good at what we do. We have 3 rules:

1) Please have a mic. We use mumble.

2) Must be 21 or over.

3) No asshats.

The 21 age limit is our least strict rule, but we try our best to maintain a mature clan, so unless someone who is in AWOL can vouch for you, please don't apply if you are under 21. Also, we're not the jealous type, so we welcome all people with other clan affiliations.

If you pass these restrictions, please apply to AWOL on our website http://awolgaming.enjin.com

Absent without Leave - [AWOL]

A fun gaming group that likes to have a good time. We are a friendly group and great place to hang for females gamers, as it says above no asshats allowed! ^_^

Edited by Kali Freya

Looking for more night owls! Please join us if you're 21 or older. Plenty of room in our 75 slot mumble for everyone. Our website is www. awolgaming.enjin.com

Holy crap! AWOL is still playing the Day Z Mod? That's right! We're playing on Celle too RIGHT NOW!! over here>>>> www.awolgaming.enjin.com

Edited by Kali Freya

My brother and I host two private servers and look for clans/squads that enjoy pvp. We prefer to be bandits ourselves, and true bandits as you say. We dont tell people we are friendly then kill them when they pick us up. We tell them we will kos if they ask. I like your description and encourage you to check out our servers. This is not a spam, I am the admin at legitdayz.com. Come check out our site, servers, and team speak. Cya in the game.

Thanks, but you never mention how to check out your server or the address for your site.

Anyway, Hi, EVERYONE! We are still here and we are still the ONLY adult casual website for Day Z gamers. All of our members over 21 and really cool to new people who sign up. We're playing on a Namalsk server RIGHT NOW. Check us out here: http://awolgaming.enjin.com

Edited by Kali Freya