Pthedude

The last human stand at NL 41

another good thing with the server, an active admin who does what it requires to get rid of hackers. I salute you!

• Like 1

With the hive reset.. Will all the tents disappear?

Been working my ass off yesterday in fixing a camp, would hate it if it was all for nothing hehe

With the hive reset.. Will all the tents disappear?

Been working my ass off yesterday in fixing a camp, would hate it if it was all for nothing hehe

Hate to be the bringer of sad news but..

You're f**ked. Pretty much.

Hive reset means it resets the servers ID/Gives it a new one in which everything playerdone is reset; Basically Tents/wire etc is gone and vehicles are back at spawn positions.

Your toon still keeps everything he has on him though; so prepare for whatever your new endeavors are headed!

Well in that case:

coordinates: 106-065

(ghilliesuit, nvg's, DMR, FN-FAL "edit: oh and a m249" and some random stuff)

whoever finds it in time can keep it :)

Edited by Slartybartfast

You should pack up some of those nvgs on your char, they will be a really valuable.

You should pack up some of those nvgs on your char, they will be a really valuable.

Don't know what time the reset will be, but if I'm on time I definately will ofcourse

GoodNewsEveryone.jpg

Good news!

There has been a host change due to certain amounts of slacking, and therefore we are happy to present to you, the-soon-to-be,

PANTHERA ISLAND!1!!1 (test) when we have the server setup and DayZ commander has added it to their list of maps.

More to come my lovely subjects.

PS; There will be a forum thread renewal!!

GoodNewsEveryone.jpg

Good news!

There has been a host change due to certain amounts of slacking, and therefore we are happy to present to you, the-soon-to-be,

PANTHERA ISLAND!1!!1 (test) when we have the server setup and DayZ commander has added it to their list of maps.

More to come my lovely subjects.

PS; There will be a forum thread renewal!!

Soooooooooo, does this mean we start fresh? Is there a map to this map? (awkward phrasing, but still a good question)

Hello.

First of all, I would like to compliment your server as it is one of the fastest ones I have seen so far.

I do, however, have a small issue that I would like to be resolved.

Whilst playing on your server today from 18:30 until 19:30 there was a reasonably odd happening. I was fortunate enough to find a ural in Cherno firestation, so I stole it. Apparently it was guarded (but not well enough) as I was shot at when I drove away. I had only recently respawned in Elektro after dying from a wall glitch in NW airfield.

Now, this may have been "your" vehicle as the server owners, fair enough, but I cannot find any of the player names that I saw on the server in this thread.

The players on the server during this time span were:

EncounterQ - me

Daniel - my friend who I was playing with

IAmJustBlinD - a server regular it seems from the gametracker stats

Iloveall

sergh

Snotaap

Gerbert

Spodler323

BUL-07-LET - the person with the highest playing time, so it could be the admin

You can check this in your server logs.

I drove the stolen ural to Zelenogorsk to pick up Daniel. The owner of the ural (either IAmJustBlinD or BUL-07-LET I presume) was probably understandably annoyed by having their vehicle stolen.

What I cannot explain is how a helicopter turned up circling Zelenogorsk around half an hour after I had stolen the ural. This resulted in me and Daniel being killed by the gunner, so it seems two players were involved, unless you can shoot while auto-hovering.

This was the first time I had seen a helicopter on the server, and a car for that matter.

All I want to know is just how the owner of the ural was able to summon a helicopter to our precise location in the treeline by Zelenogorsk at night. My only explanation is that you, the owners, have hoarded many vehicles at a camp somewhere, and you were lucky enough to have one player already at that camp when the ural was reported stolen. If that is the case, I do not wish to return to a server where the availablity of vehicles is 0.

My only other explanation is some sort of ESP hacking to find our location, then either spawning or calling in your helicopter to fly there. I understand that Zelenogorsk is a place that you would search if a car had gone West, but it seems too legit for the theft of a ural and our untimely demises not to be linked at all on a sparsely populated server.

Thanks for any response to this, and if you were behind this, my only regret is being caused to bleed so that I could not force you to destroy the ural with its hoarded gear along with myself.

^^^^

1) How do you know the owner of the Ural was one of those guys you named, when several other players were on line?

2) How do you know the owner of the Ural and the flight crew were the same? Could be that the helicopter was out cruising looking for vehicles and came across you guys.

Hello.

The Admins, Helga and Rootlife, LOVE this post! Holy crapping christ; this made our day!

Wow, just wow.

Anywhoo! To the explaining part;

The ural you found was lost about a week ago to a hacker that got banned, at that time we just left the ural where they had left it, being that I couldn't be bothered with checking the logs for the actual location of it and left it to the players to find it.

The Helicopter was crashed by me about 5 days ago, since then we haven't tried to repair it so left it for others to take.

The players you ran into is most likely IAmJustBlind and BUL-07-LET, yes. They seem to be quite well coordinated in this game since they've kept out of our riflescopes since day 0(!).

The vehicles that the admins actually own is as follows; 1 bike. Sad bike too I can tell you, doesn't see much action.

Anywhooo; NL 41 is going down in about a weeks time; our new server is up and running withing 24hours of typing this and it's a Private Hive; also with almost instantenous loading, no desyncs and 30 vehicles on Cherno. It lets us keep better track of hackers and have a better security overall.

We're also switching over to Panthera Island when it is supported.

http://dayzmod.com/f...rst-look-video/

^ Link to a preview of the Island.

So yeah, either go bananas on NL 41 for the last week or join us on the new home!

That's all from the admins of NL 41, run safe.

Edited by Helga

Well thanks for the clarification, I do love a good movie-esque helicopter chase from time to time, and I will check out your new server when it is up.

Hopefully I will meet these exuberant characters again in the future, so that I may repay their generosity towards us...

The new server is now live. Its cosy, and filled with transportation. Join! Private hive, you will start from zero.

Quick question, is side-chat enabled for the private hive server? That would be very nice indeed...

Side-chat is turned off on the private hive, atleast for now.

Cherno has always been a scary place with no communication and that is the way it's supposed to be in my opinion.

The new server is now running on the following adress

Name: DayZChernarus - (1.7.2.6/97240) - (UTC-3) - (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:OFF) - Two Vikings | Private Hive, Admins (PW: pvp)

IP: 94.242.227.242

port: 2312

It is password protected but the password is in the name so it shouldn't become troublesome.

Double amount of vehicles.

Deathmessages are on (Did not have that on previous server)

See you in Chernarus!

Edited by Helga

Quick question:

NL 41 is still on the main hive? Because I just checked it and I still got my gear and spawned where I last finished