Pthedude

The last human stand at NL 41

Just a reminder; Please do read the rules of the server on login, they are very simple and makes a better gameplay. Sadly - we cannot enforce theese private rules, but just hope that people actually do follow them.

The rules are;

No cheating (Surprise!!)

No Alt-F4 / abort if you get shot upon. I cannot ban for this; But I will kick you. Alot.

I'm at cherno if anyone wanna pick me up. Can't see jack shit in the dark though so I would really appreciate some NV goggles....

Edit: I was at a party until now so I've just been chilling in the lobby ;)

Edited by adamski23

I am north atm... Pustoshka to be precise

Slarty, were u just shooting in electro?

Check your pm

How? O.o

Nvm, I'm a retard ^^

Edited by adamski23

Great time last night when there was about 25 people online , More people online the more fun it is. and ofc if you dont shoot on sight and ask if their friendly then you might get a new companion for awhile. atleast i do, my name in game is [sS] faya. if your friendly then i am.

Do tell your friends about the server , so that we may grow and hopefully expand availble server slots and have some random events.

Sorry about the sudden restart just now, accidentaly pressed it while checking about.

Won't happen again!

Oooh, right, I just remembered something about what Pthedude said about events;

@Next hive restart we will seize the chopper to run a small.. Lets call it a hunt for now, The server VS the 8man Heli Team(I heard those guys had NV too!)

But more details will be added when we get closer to the date.

• Like 1

I don't know if this has anything with the server restart to do with but I lost ALL of my items and spawned in the debug field.... Now I restarted and instead I spawned in at a ''new-player-spawn'', still with zero items... So if anyone would like to care to donate something let me know ^^

I don't know if this has anything with the server restart to do with but I lost ALL of my items and spawned in the debug field.... Now I restarted and instead I spawned in at a ''new-player-spawn'', still with zero items... So if anyone would like to care to donate something let me know ^^

Oh man, That's sad bro. This might or might not be related to the unexpected server restart, unfortunately. This have happened to me (and Helga + multiple friends) as well. It is really annoying that it's happening, but there's not much to do about it. After all, DayZ is still in Alpha phase and stuff like this will occur.

Would be awesome to team up with you as well Adam, get ourselves some nice gear, and try to avoid the inevitable death.

Send me an PM if you're interested.

Good news for everyone! ive been talking with helga (admin on server) and their will be a new hive reset. it will ouccur somewhere between now and up to 2 days. so for all people who is trying to find a fresh server, this should make it while worth.

Have a good day and cya all soon!

yes, one of the benefits of being part of a hive restart, a chance for getting your own veichlie. But also a chance of putting your "old" base on a better place on map.

Have a good day all, and cya all soon!

I just found a whole bunch of stuff just outside the northern barracks at the NWA (had an AK/SU, M4A2, remmington and some chemlights etc), Maybe there was a tent placed there recently?

Anyway, had to make an hard decision.. M4A4 ACOG, or M4A3 cco camo (this one was inside the barracks btw.)... Went for the M4A3! :D

So if someone needs a good primary weapon you know where to go ;)

Played on your server a few times. Runs good and I like the idea of a hive reset once a month (mostly) it seems like no one is ever on when I jump on. Either way I'll probably keep coming back every now and then.

I'm a friendly player who loves to cooperate. My in game name is zombian I'm always willing to help. So don't shoot on sight :) hope to see you guys in game.

Edited by zombian

Nice, Zombian! :) We got a server restart soon, so be sure to check back for some vehicles then! :)

We'll see you around Zombian!

Server instance ID Reset ticket is sent and it's just a matter of waiting now.

Be prepared!

Played on your server a few times. Runs good and I like the idea of a hive reset once a month (mostly) it seems like no one is ever on when I jump on. Either way I'll probably keep coming back every now and then.

I'm a friendly player who loves to cooperate. My in game name is zombian I'm always willing to help. So don't shoot on sight :) hope to see you guys in game.

I'll probably be online this afternoon (around 4pm GMT). I'm in the close to the NWA. PM me if you're interested

Anything happened during the hive reset?

Just tried to connect and was put in the OPFOR (don't know if that means anything) but keep getting stuck on the loadingscreen... :|

We've had a bit of an "Hack-A-Tac!" on the server it seems; it is now dealt with.

Hive Reset has not gone through yet!