Pthedude

The last human stand at NL 41

Hi all, we at NL 41 have started our own server with a maximum of 40 people online and the difficulty is on veteran, we are now trying to expand the numbers of the server by sharing this. you can choose if you would like to team up and survive. or just take the bigger step and try your own surviver skills.

We are looking forward to meet new and more players on the server and hope that all will enyoj it. If you have any questions just ask in this thread or send me a mail.

Hackers get banned asap (active admins) Tents and vehicles work as intended Always a notice before restart, in order to save things Hive reset once a month, for a clean and competitive map

Bit harder, more fun. last and very important do not alt+F4 , we can not ban you for it, but we will kick you.

Max Players: 40 Vehicles: DayZ Normal Physical Server Location: Amsterdam Restart timer: 8ish hours Timezone: GMT+1 Battleye: Enabled 3rd Person: On Crosshairs: Off Veteran: On (Harder settings) , no side channel.

Admin always reports before their will be a server reset , in that way we hope people will have chance to new loot & helicopter crashes,

Do not hesitate to report if you suspect that someone might be a hacker, you can contact our admins rootlife or helga for help , or you can just report in this thread or send me an mail. we will look further in to it , hacking is not aloud.

Meet you in chernaus people & thanks for taking time on reading this.

Edited by Pthedude

so because you said "started" i guess the server is new

do you konw if somebody took the heli already?

edit: server loads fast

found a chopper crash in the first 5min. im so lucky

Edited by slightlyadvanced

so because you said "started" i guess the server is new

do you konw if somebody took the heli already?

edit: server loads fast

found a chopper crash in the first 5min. im so lucky

No i dont think someone have taken it, atleast not some of the people i know .

Hello,

Thought I might stick my ugly face in the topic.

I'm the Admin on the server, and all the restarts are done by hand and announced about 15 minutes before they occur, to let people save and all that.

We're also not d**ks, we don't restart to save our vehicles if we get raided etc, it's all in the spirit of the game - no fun in having everything, is there?

Hope to see you on NL 41, with gun in hand and an open mind!

Maybe I'll give it a try... Is it connected to the main hive? Or do I need to start with a new character?

its connected to the main hive yes.

Coolio, my headset is f*cked up I'm afraid so I'm forced to use textchat in case you guys need a companion (it's getting lonely in Chernarus hehe)

En uiteraard kan ik eventueel in het Nederlands schrijven ;)

Coolio, my headset is f*cked up I'm afraid so I'm forced to use textchat in case you guys need a companion (it's getting lonely in Chernarus hehe)

En uiteraard kan ik eventueel in het Nederlands schrijven ;)

Its cool , i maybe forgot to tell that their is no annoying side-chatt on the server, to remove the one way of disturbing peoples game.

Tried the server yesterday... Pretty nice (very fast server load indeed).

Shame there not many people on the server (3 at most yesterday), but hopefully that will change.

I was on ur server yesterday, pretty cool, but when u say that the hive will reset, does that mean that all the tents and vehicles will go bye bye? Couldnt find any vehicles btw, and i checked a lot of spawn locations :(

I was on ur server yesterday, pretty cool, but when u say that the hive will reset, does that mean that all the tents and vehicles will go bye bye? Couldnt find any vehicles btw, and i checked a lot of spawn locations :(

yes , A hive reset means that all vehicles and tents will be removed & put at their spawning location. We had a hive reset 1 week ago so the vehicles might be taken already. dont worry , we will do resets 1 time a month to ensure that people will be able to find some vehicles.

and yes its a shame that their is a low ammount of people online on the server , which is why ive started this thread to encoruage people to join our server.

Hey guys, dipping my toes in here as well. I am the other Admin on this server.

If you have nothing better to do, check out the reddit thread as well, and give it a comment or a :thumbsup:

http://redd.it/106rnu

This server will soon be available on http://www.gametracker.com/search/dayz/ , there you will be able to view server statistics, player rank and much more.

Best of dayz to you all,

Rootlife

Don't be afraid to PM us (Helga and Rootlife) about anything you are wondering about if you feel that you for some reason do not want to post in the, soon-to-be-the-most-awesome, server thread.

May the zomies eat you sincerely and kindly.

Yes, we do have 3rdP allowed, it seems more people enjoy it that way. When we get a little more people playing we might have a vote about the settings, see what people really want.

There is still lots of spots on the server. Join us and have some fun :)

See ya all soon!

Probably will be on. My nick is Adam Carlsson and I'm hanging around Cherno for the moment :)

Adam, Was it you I just scared @ the apartments in Berezino? In that case, were friendly, follow us north?