Sign in to follow this  
iOldWorld1

Looking for Bandit Groups, or just people who enjoy killing others

Long story short, my name's Tom. I'm 19 years old, from the UK, and I enjoy shooting people; I'm not going to lie.

One too many times have I been friendly to others, to have it thrown back into my face. One moment you're casually looting with someone you think you can trust, the next - you're lying in a pool of your own blood with their Axe in the back of your head.

My playstyle? I'd say I'm a tactical loose-cannon. Contradictive indeed, but I do things differently to others. I can happily sit in the hills overlooking Elektro for hours, or I can get all close and personal. I have absolutely no problems with dealing with my issues head-on. If I see someone in the fire station and I can't get a shot on them, I'll casually stroll over there, and execute them in front of their very eyes. Although that sounds reckless and stupid, I can play smart. I'm also patient. If I know there's another Bandit in the vicinity, I'll take my time to find them, and wait for a clear shot instead of stupidly running out into the open and potentially getting myself killed. It honestly depends upon what mood I'm in, but I can keep myself alive. Add me! I'm online right now.

Add me on Steam:

http://steamcommunit...id/BitterAspect

Add me on Skype:

toml.1993

I also have a TS3 server.

Edited by iOldWorld1