Sign in to follow this  
DontBeSneaky

[Video] DayZ: Takistan - Chinook Airfield Assault + 2 AN-2 Takedowns!

Hey survivors!

If anyone else has noticed a new map pop up out of the blue then you probably know about the new Takistan map for DayZ!

Its not an official map, i know but its still a great map!

Check me, phonix and a few others out as we sink our teeth into the new map and get ourselves into some trouble with a chinook helicopter!

( Before people start getting into one - This is the TAKISTAN map on a private hive server. Its nothing official and not approved by Rocket but still me and loads more people are playing it! These vehicles are not hacked/scripted in and can be found in many different spawn locations around the map! I even found a legit M4A1 Holo M203 in the barracks at the northern airfield! ;P )

Edited by DontBeSneaky

The amount of vehicles in them mods isn't normal.... thats not dayz... lmfao

True, Its Takistan!

The map is huge so the vast amount of planes/helicopters is acceptable in my opinion.

Plus we got incredibly lucky to come across these vehicles in a semi repaired state or tip top condition but when i was playing yesterday and we lost all these vehicles due to the server changing to the Lingor map and i could only find 1 or 2 helicopters on airfields and they were totally wrecked on other servers.

Edited by DontBeSneaky