lockie1976

REMOVE GRIEFING TOOLS - WIRE, TANK TRAPS

Rocket.... could you please remove the griefing tools.

You must be smart enough to know how fucking retarded they are and what their only real purpose and since you've added ZERO fortifaction buildings wire and tank trap have no place in this game...

Can we please (after months of request) remove the fucking griefing tools.

I like using those tools. Players just need to find a better way of using them. Also, with a toolbox, you can take them down.

• Like 1

They were voted to be kept in the game - there are many practical uses for them, but if you only go into the cities you get the idea people only use them is for griefing.

Really, there should be limitations on where they can be set up or something, but in the end you can just use a toolbox and they're POOF, gone. I know it can be frustrating though.

I like using those tools. Players just need to find a better way of using them. Also, with a toolbox, you can take them down.

Problem is that they are persistent... so the guy that puts them up is consistently rewarded as they appear evey server restart, the guys that takes it down is slapped in the face because his/her work is undone on server restart.

OP: You might want to add to this thread then: http://dayzmod.com/f...he-next-update/

Your a bit late to the party but oh well...

Thx man, and yeah I know.... I added it to 'suggestions' months ago but never got posted (forum mods are kinda hopeless)

They were voted to be kept in the game - there are many practical uses for them, but if you only go into the cities you get the idea people only use them is for griefing.

Really, there should be limitations on where they can be set up or something, but in the end you can just use a toolbox and they're POOF, gone. I know it can be frustrating though.

Please name one practical use... one.

It would be fine if every server restart they didn't just appear again..... I figure if Wocket can't make them work properly then remove them till they are.

We have 5 servers.... all are covered in wire and tank traps (thx to script kiddies)... and requesting the 'devs' to wipe our server could take months.

Edited by i76

Thx man, and yeah I know.... I added it to 'suggestions' months ago but never got posted (forum mods are kinda hopeless)

What do you mean?