Imafighter

Gotta love stairs.

Was in a firestation, had just got a Cyoyte Backpack, when all of a sudden, I fall 5 feet. Break my leg. 2 zombies magically see me from the other side of the wall. I shoot them, because what choice did I have? They die. The rest of the town comes pouring in. I kill about 50 zombies, then die due to low blood and blacking out.

Was on Lingor Island, and let someone else take my stuff, since I'm not a bandit. I am a bandit killer though. He got an FN FAL, a bunch of soda, a few cans of food, a frag, an AKM, and G17. He was happy.

Hooray for glitches! :D

Lost an M4 CCO SD and a SVD because I stepped on some rubble. Insta-gibbed me.

Bohemia really created a monster.

This one time.. I ran up stairs.. while my friend ran down stairs.. He bounced off me and fell off the stairs and broke his leg. I have a funny screenshot of him after I through him down stairs when he was knocked out.

I was running in one of those tan/white high loot buildings in Cherno down the road from the church. Run up the stairs, turn around, running towards a door, run through the wall and fall about 10 feet to my death on the road..... Life the fuck Bohemia? I love my dry noodle legs..... Don't you? >_<

...Run up the stairs, turn around, running towards a door, run through the wall and fall about 10 feet to my death on the road..... ...

This happens to me far too often on stairs. Normally it's fire house towers - then I'm higher than 10 feet, for sure. Once in a while I fall out to the adjoining roof, but sometimes its all the way out. Part of the glitch, there, may be the windows... for the life of me I can't get myself through a fire tower window if I want to, but coming down the tower I can run right through one sometimes.