Sign in to follow this  
mattdbx@yahoo.com

Looking for 1-2 Intelligent blood-lusty sociopaths to team up with. (Or a SKILLED CLAN...I'm tired of playing with pub fodder level players.)

I'm quite the ruthless sociopath, I love nothing more than murdering, I don't care about what kind of gear I have, if murder, banditry, or griefing is involved? I'm interested. I'm fearless when it comes to DayZ, but not reckless. I play in a tactically sound manner, and I have a pretty comprehensive knowledge of the game, and mod mechanics. I've been playing for months, and I don't want anyone who's been PVP'ing for less than 1 month..(I'm sorry if that's a bit much but that's the kind of skill level I'm looking for). The intelligence stipulation is especially important. No one likes playing with someone who doesn't quite have a grasp on critical thinking.

Don't be attached to your gear, you're going to lose it, but I have no problem gearing up with you again, or hunting players, stockpiling acquired weapons in a tent (shared, and separate personal camps). I don't have morals. I kill anyone that I feel like killing., if you want a better feel for how I play, you can check my previous posts.

If you're a clan, don't post your recruitment message...if your clan is aligned with my play-style...say so provide basic details, and I'll pm you for more.

Skype: Mattthornz, I don't always use skype, but I'm not going to give the TS until I actually know I want to play with you more than once.

Edited by Dr. Zooks

I could be intrested, me and my bro have camp with full of weapons waiting to murder people.. We have been playing over a month. Where are you from?

Send you a Skype Request. Been playing for 3 Months now. Currently also looking for skilled players who know what their doing.

I'm quite the ruthless sociopath, I love nothing more than murdering, I don't care about what kind of gear I have, if murder, banditry, or griefing is involved? I'm interested. I'm fearless when it comes to DayZ, but not reckless. I play in a tactically sound manner, and I have a pretty comprehensive knowledge of the game, and mod mechanics. I've been playing for months, and I don't want anyone who's been PVP'ing for less than 1 month..(I'm sorry if that's a bit much but that's the kind of skill level I'm looking for). The intelligence stipulation is especially important. No one likes playing with someone who doesn't quite have a grasp on critical thinking.

Don't be attached to your gear, you're going to lose it, but I have no problem gearing up with you again, or hunting players, stockpiling acquired weapons in a tent (shared, and separate personal camps). I don't have morals. I kill anyone that I feel like killing., if you want a better feel for how I play, you can check my previous posts.

If you're a clan, don't post your recruitment message...if your clan is aligned with my play-style...say so provide basic details, and I'll pm you for more.

Skype: Mattthornz, I don't always use skype, but I'm not going to give the TS until I actually know I want to play with you more than once.

So, basically, you're an ALT+F4-er and a duper. (pretty much a sum-up for everything you wrote)

Your folks must be very proud.

Congrats!

/sarcasm off

So, basically, you're an ALT+F4-er and a duper. (pretty much a sum-up for everything you wrote)

Your folks must be very proud.

Congrats!

/sarcasm off

The fuck are you talking about...? How did you get that from anything I said? I pay the iron price for my gear...

Yo, seems like you'd fit in with the snakes clan! If your interested then please fill out an application on the recruitment thread (which can be accessed by clicking the picture in my signature).

Cheers, The Snakes.