Sign in to follow this  
Dubbs Malone

Banned from CA1

Hello, CA1 admin. I was just admin banned 5min ago after I found a police car near airfield.

When I found it I asked over side chat VOIP if it was legit or hacked as I'm new to your server and don't know all the vehicles that are available. I was also very nervous that I would get caught with the car so I used the VOIP because time was of the essence! :)

The ban message read: "The Police Car Is Legit"

I don't know if you banned me because I used VOIP or if it was some kind of error. If it was the VOIP, I apologize. I didn't mean to disrespect the rules of your server.

-Dubbs

I used to play on that server but I've seen the admin alt+f4 when being shot at. I have seen one of the clans on that server hacking. And my friend got banned for saying "there is no loot spawning the server needs a restart" so I don't play on it anymore. The admin in game is Gabriel and he is garbage. I heard the server got banned from the Hive which is why it is private. I would suggest playing on a different server.

Edited by KarinjaNinja
  • Like 2

I recommend CA1, nice player base and the admin keeps the trash out.

Also, the reason I banned you is because you asked over global voice chat you dumb fuck.

PS: KarinjaNinja, I don't alt+f4,maybe you saw one of the 3-4 other players that play under the "Gabriel"?

• Like 2

server is trash / full of hackers / they will say anything to look legit / even will dump hacked gear on your body to make you look like a hacker / just stay off this server

server is trash / full of hackers / they will say anything to look legit / even will dump hacked gear on your body to make you look like a hacker / just stay off this server

rofl get off my dick Vader

LoL. You're an emotional little guy, huh? That's cute.

I'm the most level headed person you could have ever known.

I'm the most level headed person you could have ever known.

"I'm the most level headed person you could have ever known"

"Also the reason I banned you is because you asked over global voice chat you DUMB FUCK"

"rofl get off my dick vader"

Yes, you most definitely are the most immature little kid I have ever met. You banned him because he asked over global chat if a vehicle is hacked in or not, what a jackass.

I understand that it's a private server, but that is still a dick move.

• Like 1

Its a Private Server Dayz Can not do anything about it .... MORONS

Putting yourself down by calling yourself names on the forums isn't very healthy

LOl I see schools out, Did you have a good day at school little guy

Shit, schools been out for me for 26 years. You on the otherhand.........

"I'm the most level headed person you could have ever known"

"Also the reason I banned you is because you asked over global voice chat you DUMB FUCK"

"rofl get off my dick vader"

Yes, you most definitely are the most immature little kid I have ever met. You banned him because he asked over global chat if a vehicle is hacked in or not, what a jackass.

I understand that it's a private server, but that is still a dick move.

Vader likes to hop on CA1 threads ever since I banned him the night my server got thunderdomed a few months ago.

Also, I have side chat enabled on my server, my MOTD clearly states that using voice chat over global is against the rules and will result in a perma-ban.People constantly communicate over text, why couldn't this guy? If it was possible to disbale VoN over certain channels, this wouldn't be an issue.

I have a lot of players vying for the slots on my server, I don't need Dubbs Malone who can't read the rules taking up one.

Vader likes to hop on CA1 threads ever since I banned him the night my server got thunderdomed a few months ago.

Also, I have side chat enabled on my server, my MOTD clearly states that using voice chat over global is against the rules and will result in a perma-ban.People constantly communicate over text, why couldn't this guy? If it was possible to disbale VoN over certain channels, this wouldn't be an issue.

I have a lot of players vying for the slots on my server, I don't need Dubbs Malone who can't read the rules taking up one.

Sounds good to me :)

AADic ,And yet your still a moron

Oh no, I am scared/sad, you called me a name on the interwebs!!!!

In the other thread you said something about school being out, kinda funny that you are the one following me around the forums calling me names, lol.

Oh no, I am scared/sad, you called me a name on the interwebs!!!!

In the other thread you said something about school being out, kinda funny that you are the one following me around the forums calling me names, lol.

........................................................................ I was calling the Cry baby's morons ,Because they where reporting private servers but that's ok if you need the attention i give you a little....

Edited by uK_Mac

........................................................................ I was calling the Cry baby's morons ,Because they where reporting private servers but that's ok if you need the attention i give you a little....

Really, mom jokes.....

but hey, if you are into necrophilia, I wont judge you.

ok time to go play with my wife see ya ...

Yah, like anyone will believe you are married with the way you're posting.

I was apparently banned for racism for saying, "I bet the Jews did this."

I didn't even see a list of rules.

Jews aren't even a race.

Edited by Pomegranate

I was apparently banned for racism for saying, "I bet the Jews did this."

I didn't even see a list of rules.

Jews aren't even a race.

People are to damn sensitive today.

wow. No wonder this guy got banned from the public hive.

Never banned from the hive son.