Sign in to follow this  
Apocrypha8

lf bandits to play with

Hello all, I am looking for someone to be a bandit with that has teamspeak, I am starting off fresh so you have nothing to gain from me. I am trustworthy, unfortunately most are not.

I am 13, turning 14 in 5 days. I AM a squeaker, but I am not a whiny little bitch. I am very smart, and mature for my age.

Respond if you want to play, we can meet up in Balota airfield.

Hello all, I am looking for someone to be a bandit with that has teamspeak, I am starting off fresh so you have nothing to gain from me. I am trustworthy, unfortunately most are not.

I am 13, turning 14 in 5 days. I AM a squeaker, but I am not a whiny little bitch. I am very smart, and mature for my age.

Respond if you want to play, we can meet up in Balota airfield.

If you mean your voice is pitched that's fine with me but are you one of those kids at screams when they see a bunny or something, that sucks cause it is so annoying. I have played in clans with a few kids your age that were mature enough to not be a bother. Some are so annoying though, but some are very good players.

Anyways good luck to you on the search

/salute

add me on skype JPlowkey

I don't play on skype, it doesn't have push to talk, and I have a lot of background noise. You don't want to hear my mom vacuuming, or my dogs barking.

I don't play on skype, it doesn't have push to talk, and I have a lot of background noise. You don't want to hear my mom vacuuming, or my dogs barking.

Holy crap, a teenager with a little respect for someone other than themselves... *Mind Blown*