DenverDeCoY

ADMIN ABUSE US 1058: Help us get revenge!

So the admin of "US 1058" who goes by the name of "ISHOOTMONDAYS" is the poster-boy for admin abuse.

Please help us get revenge on this douche bag by raiding his camp, destroying items and vehicles and generally making his life miserable.

Server: US 1058 - Camp Location: 024, 002 (top of map just east of main road north from of Lopatino)

Backstory: So this admin has a huge camp located at the top western part of the map (right near the border). Some friends an I had occasionally stopped by for supplies. One night a friend logged in and was killed by some of the server's members. After this happened the rest of my group decided to get revenge and go attack the camp. After they attacked and killed ONE player on the server, the admin BANNED all of them. I think he banned 4 people in under a minute.

So last night, I took it upon myself to log on (I hadn't been banned because I wasn't there previously). When I joined the server the admin had just landed his helicopter at the camp. I shot him, and then came back with satchel charges and proceed to destroy all his vehicles (youtube video to come). I know he reset the server about 10 minutes after I destroyed his vehicles (including the heli). And I was also banned for this, so I have no way of knowing if I actually perma-destroyed any vehicles, but I sure hope I did.

Anyways if you hate admin abusing morons like this, please do anything you can to make his life more difficult (until he bans you), thanks!

• Like 3

So the admin of "US 1058" who goes by the name of "ISHOOTMONDAYS" is the poster-boy for admin abuse.

Please help us get revenge on this douche bag by raiding his camp, destroying items and vehicles and generally making his life miserable.

Server: US 1058 - Camp Location: 024, 002 (top of map just east of main road north from of Lopatino)

Backstory: So this admin has a huge camp located at the top western part of the map (right near the border). Some friends an I had occasionally stopped by for supplies. One night a friend logged in and was killed by some of the server's members. After this happened the rest of my group decided to get revenge and go attack the camp. After they attacked and killed ONE player on the server, the admin BANNED all of them. I think he banned 4 people in under a minute.

So last night, I took it upon myself to log on (I hadn't been banned because I wasn't there previously). When I joined the server the admin had just landed his helicopter at the camp. I shot him, and then came back with satchel charges and proceed to destroy all his vehicles (youtube video to come). I know he reset the server about 10 minutes after I destroyed his vehicles (including the heli). And I was also banned for this, so I have no way of knowing if I actually perma-destroyed any vehicles, but I sure hope I did.

Anyways if you hate admin abusing morons like this, please do anything you can to make his life more difficult (until he bans you), thanks!

Sorry to hear you had a bad trip - BTW, why Camp raid? Play the game for what it was meant for and find a decent Server and create your own Camp - Kinda sad to hear how all these peeps play the game to just raid Admins or anyone's Camps instead of finding and building the goodies for yourself. either way there are at least over 2000 other Servers to RAID Camps on :)

Edited by Wabid Wabit
  • Like 2

post the proof in the server reporting forum.

wabid, they are playing the game how they want. which is exactly how it is meant to be played.

Edited by Dankine
  • Like 4

As far as the camp thing goes, everyone has their own play styles. As long as these admin camps exist always replenishing piles of loot for whoever knows about them, people are going to use them. Once they fix tent duping I'm sure this wont be a problem any more.

I myself just basically hoard helicopters and play Pilot flying my friends around, people often ask for rides to known camps so that's why I was involved in the first place.

EDIT: Unfortunately I wasn't recording the admin abuse with my friends, I was working at the time. I did however record me logging on and blowing up all of his vehicles > :)

EDIT2: What would be REALLY cool is if someone could go to his camp and confirm if I successfully destroyed his vehicles or not...

Vehicles: URAL - 1, V3S - 1, Yellow Hatchback - 1, White Offroad Pickup - 2, Helicopter - 1, Boat - 1 (raft type, no idea how it got there)

Edited by DenverDeCoY
  • Like 1

post the proof in the server reporting forum.

wabid, they are playing the game how they want. which is exactly how it is meant to be played.

I guess that also stands for those Admins for playing how they want to play.

Thank you for verifying that :)

I have no problems with admins duping shit, as I said before, until they fix the bug players are gonna do it.

However, banning players for pvping/killing someone is against the server hosting rules and this is why I am seeking revenge on this douche.

• Like 1

I guess that also stands for those Admins for playing how they want to play.

Thank you for verifying that :)

difference between playing within the rules and not, but you know that and are playing dumb on purpose.

learn to quote, it's easy!

Edited by Dankine

difference between playing within the rules and not, but you know that and are playing dumb on purpose.

learn to quote, it's easy!

WoW - I play the by rules, and I dont dupe or Server bounce looking for Camps - I play the game how it was intended to be played " Survival" which in no means does it say in the About DayZ - Find Camps to get Gear when your Lazy to explore and find the loot on your own!!! :)

Sorry to hear you had a bad trip - BTW, why Camp raid? Play the game for what it was meant for and find a decent Server and create your own Camp - Kinda sad to hear how all these peeps play the game to just raid Admins or anyone's Camps instead of finding and building the goodies for yourself. either way there are at least over 2000 other Servers to RAID Camps on :)

Why camp raid...are u for real?

I've had my best times playing up north in the wilderness shooting animals, drinking from lakes and going nutts when u find a camp or cars/bikes.

Oh wait I'll just go to electro and get sniped by you shell I?

Unreal

Well, I hate to state the obvious, but there's much different between how this game is played and how it was intended to be played. To make it easier to understand I've provided a handy Venn diagram below:

wXn93.png

As you can plainly see, there is much that takes place in game which is not sanctioned or encouraged by Rocket. For all further inquiries, please refer to the chart.

Edited by `Orum
  • Like 2

I'll be taking a trip to fuk them up lol

BEFORE everyone proceeds to grief a server, I would like some proof, video if possible of you getting banned. Also did you have any weapons or items that are not in the game. Some admins need to stroke their cock and ban players for possible hacking.

SINCE we're on the grief abusive admins part; who wants to help me fill DE 2366 with barbed wire? I have clear video proof of admin abuse.

Why camp raid...are u for real?

I've had my best times playing up north in the wilderness shooting animals, drinking from lakes and going nutts when u find a camp or cars/bikes.

Oh wait I'll just go to electro and get sniped by you shell I?

Unreal

LoL - For 1 I dont snipe, or kill players, I help the noobs with gear after they spawn in, and ah, lets see - Electro = 1 City, um, only city in Chernarus?

Well, I hate to state the obvious, but there's much different between how this game is played and how it was intended to be played. To make it easier to understand I've provided a handy Venn diagram below:

wXn93.png

As you can plainly see, there is much that takes place in game which is not sanctioned or encouraged by Rocket. For all further inquiries, please refer to the chart.

I like it :)

Nice camp, but full with hacked weapons and illegal stuff. Lasermarker and ThermalVisionSight-Weapons, G36 and so on...

I tried to drive my first car in DayZ, but sorry! Seems to be, i am not a good driver! I am really sorry...

How can i upload pictures of my driving skills?

LoL - For 1 I dont snipe, or kill players, I help the noobs with gear after they spawn in, and ah, lets see - Electro = 1 City, um, only city in Chernarus?

For 1 I don't believe you and don't care and 2 electro was an example.

Just wanted to say thanks to all the awesome DayZ players who hear my plea and head to this guy's camp for destruction!

And yea, one look at the contents of this admin camp should help you to see what kind of admin he really is (I.E. Camp is full of duped and scripted in items)

Thanks DayZ'ers!

• Like 1

Raiding camps is one of the most exciting things in my opinion. Just running through the forrest, heading to NWAF or where ever you're going, and coming across a bunch of tents stocked, why not? Hell, i frequently visit one bandit camp that I believe the group must have left that server since no one's ever spotted us near it, and always stock up.

Just wanted to say thanks to all the awesome DayZ players who hear my plea and head to this guy's camp for destruction!

And yea, one look at the contents of this admin camp should help you to see what kind of admin he really is (I.E. Camp is full of duped and scripted in items)

Thanks DayZ'ers!

Now i have the pictures. Ok, just some, out of the video i took.

You're welcome. Thanks for the location!

http://imgur.com/a/Cnk3s

What? seriously? Asking him why to camp raid? That's part of the agme and is tons of fun...its like declaring war....I can't believe someone would actually post this.

wXn93.png

And the award for best use of a Venn diagram goes to, Orum.

Out of all the unrealistic playstyles in this game camp raiding seems low on the list. In a survival scenario people would raid for supplies, so I will say it falls into the happy coincident category.