Sign in to follow this  
Mildley

Need more drunks with guns!

have our own server and the vehicles that we want and a decent camp site. a lot of people we were playing with stopped playing and its getting boring playing with just us 2. Only requirements are players 18+ must have a MIC, We use Raidcall for communication. Must have a sense of humor, we don't want anyone who is going to complain when/if they die ..its annoying.

If anyone has been looking for other people to play with let me know and we can jump on and play together and see how it goes, Don't expect to just be taken to our camp...it wont happen for obvious reasons until we know you

I play daily ... would be interested in checking this server out... lmk. 4-5 friends i could bring.

Hey Mildley. I'm brand new to the game (actually just downloaded it last night), but I'm looking for some players to group up with. Do you guys accept players new to the game?

Edited by Hazzmatt

Drinking rum and trying to play with one eye open is a challenge to say the least but I manage. :thumbsup:

PM me some server/raidcall info and I will stumble around the map with you guys on occasion.

Looks like you are only about 2 hours away from me so low lag would be nice for a change...That is if your server is local.

Down i've bene playing forewver and I have my own camp with stuff, I just want people to play with. ^.^ I'm a hero and everything. Pm me yeah?

Pm's have been sent to everyone