nikinor

A ridiculous hack to top off an entire week full of hackers.

Yeah I noticed two cows following me, then at the last second they BOLTED up to me, knocked me over about 20meters. As I lay dying, they came up and started eating me, all the while on direct chat making pretend moo-ing sounds with thier mics, along with alot of laughter. One even said "How does it feel to be the food now, bitch". Pretty sure they were scripters :S

• Like 1

If we're sharing interesting/off the wall hacker moments, I might as well share my most recent.

Dude spawned an aircraft carrier in the middle of Chernogorsk, complete with jets waiting for whoever got to the top without getting shot.

• Like 1

hydra i'd give you double beans if i could just for your sig :beans: :beans:

hydra i'd give you double beans if i could just for your sig :beans: :beans:

Thanks, bro. I'll put a good word in to the Mountain Dew gods for you.

• Like 1

I hate hackers as much as the next guy, but if its true that is the funniest thing ever in dayz. Video evidence would propel you to dayz super stardom!!

I so wish i had the time to get fraps to work with DayZ! I wouldn't mind being famous among this wonderful community :D

• Like 1

I dont really mind (though, I can get pissed off at times) when another player shoots and kills me. Its more of a wink and a "hey! you got me! Hats off to you." sort of feeling when I do get killed in-game. I dont like shooting people in game before knowing if they "play nice" or not.

But I might be the only one who thinks like that. (Atleast on the servers I play)

Scripters/hackers though... Ugh..

I once got shot by a tree in the forrest. That one really made me just.. sigh really loud...

At first I didnt believe it had happened, but my friend got killed by the same tree - but not before she yelled at me on Skype; "The pine tree shot you!"

That might have been the most ridiculous hack I've personally experienced, yet, I have been "hacker killed" countless times.

• Like 2

Yeah I've seen a hacker spawn a goat that when killed turned into a Heli, both funny and sh1tty at the same time.