Sign in to follow this  
nubcake211

First Encounter with a Hacker.

Well, today is the 4th or 5th day in DayZ and today was the first day i was actually playing good, I defended my self and killed some people, Found a fully functioning ATV and picked up my friend. Our goal was to fin decent weapons, so we went to the NWAF, We decided to look in the barrack, and all of a sudden, theres this dude with an AS 50 Thermal(wut) and hes spawning like 50 zombies on us, even though it almost killed us, we scavenged for badages and ended up killing the horde, and right when we thought it was over, he killed just like that, no shooting, i just died.

I am Pissed. Anyways, whats your first encounter with hackers?

Being teleported to the Thunderdome.

Unfortunately it certainly will not be your last encounter with a hacker.

Just laugh at them and don't let them wind you up. This is exactly the reaction they want.

Give them the attention they deserve. Which is absolutely none. :thumbsup:

Edited by GeordieMarv

I must have some luck, the hackers I run into are normally giving me stuff.

One spawns a box and heli for me and just left, others just pop up behind me and drop boxes. Being a big zombie killer (I think my highest was something like 4,200) I load up on STANAG SD and go on my merry way with a thank you. I think if hackers were more helpful than destructive they wouldn't be a problem.

I'm not going to lie, thunder dome on servers that can handle it are a f-ing blast!

I must have some luck, the hackers I run into are normally giving me stuff.

One spawns a box and heli for me and just left, others just pop up behind me and drop boxes. Being a big zombie killer (I think my highest was something like 4,200) I load up on STANAG SD and go on my merry way with a thank you. I think if hackers were more helpful than destructive they wouldn't be a problem.

I'm not going to lie, thunder dome on servers that can handle it are a f-ing blast!

Lucky Punk! xD

Being teleported to the Thunderdome.

Unfortunately it certainly will not be your last encounter with a hacker.

Just laugh at them and don't let them wind you up. This is exactly the reaction they want.

Give them the attention they deserve. Which is absolutely none. :thumbsup:

Yea I know, I reported him on the server site :D

Thankfully, I have only had one encounter with a hacker. All he did was make the entire server start dancing, lol.

However, once when I spawned in, two guys came up to me and gave me a G17, AS50 and a blood transfusion (yes, I had already been hit by a zombie). Now, I don't know if they were hackers or not, but if they were, they were very nice.

Edited by KieranChocian

Theres myself thinking that i am going to start a new threat in relation to my experience about just starting the game, and how i have managed to find a decent amount of kit GULI (SP) clothings, night vision sniper, night vision goggles, rangefinders....me and my mate were just looking for a vehicle when randomley on the server loads of people died and kept dying

I thought it was abit strange but thought nothing of it and then when im running through the forest NOBODY around full health ect i die just hit the floor.........and i spawn and i get killed again same thing.......stupid HACKER lol ;D

For my first experience, me and my friend who had been playing together for 23 days without dying were near the factory on the northeast coastline. We had planned to trade goods with another group of players who were two towns over and headed our way. Without any warning or gunshots, both me, my friend and one of the guys we were going to trade with die all at once. The fourth guy was wounded and started bleeding and logged before he bled out. We're still not sure what happened, but I'm assuming it was a sniper to have killed three players at different locations with no bullets. Seriously ruined my day as I had some good gear.

Bad times. I was on my way with 2 friends to to pick up 10 tent trade for our 2 M24's but then we all died at the same time after hearing 3 shots.. we were using a 20 spread and we were not running as this was in side a town-outskirts, nobody can pick off three headshots with a pistol shot like that, cant really explain it. --------------._------------- shit happens