Sign in to follow this  
MperorM

A hacker that made me laugh/cry

I was joining this server and the guy came up to me. We started talking (he hadn't hit puberty yet as his voice were like a fucking 12 year old.) suddently he decided to kill me. I spawned again and he came up to me and said "fuck you" and killed me again. I decided to spawn again and talking in direct com asking him why he cheats while he were trying to hit me with a DMR (which he sucked at) After around 8 shots he decided to teleport me into a big

sea. I am not sure weather I should laugh or cry. In one hand it was hillarius when he tried to hit me with his sniper, but on the other hand it saddens me that someone can be 9-11 years old and ruin the gaming experience for others. This kid must be super spoiled. How many of you have had funny expirience with hackers too?

• Like 1

Wasn't me, but my friend was shot by a scripter and had broken bones, low blood the works. He started to provoke the scripter shouting through direct comm "C'mon! Finish me!!!! Do it! Be a man!!" The scripter then bandaged him up, got him to full health. He then proceeded to give my friend his gear (which was just a DMR and a coyote backpack) and went about his way.

EDIT: Forgot to mention we knew he was a scripter cause when he went "his way" he spawned a UAZ and drove away.

Edited by Vulric

Since hacking has become a fact of life I have decided to just laugh at their pathetic attempts at griefing, I refuse to get angry or butthurt with these guys because that is their aim. But I have had a few funny experiences with hackers. Was in Vybor one day and had a guy teleport to my group on a motorcycle and God mode, shot him about forty times with my M240 and he ran over all three of us and jumped off his bike and finished off my buddy then tried to shoot me (will admit I alt F4ed, still died passed out and bleeding but he did not get the kill). Had to laugh at that one because it caused complete chaos when he was driving around us for about a minute trying to hit us as we ran and shot at him (pretty sure I might have killed one of my group while spraying him). Had another a week ago in Lingor, was watching the prison and I see a bus parked out front but no zombie spawned, then the bus dissappears and I think great hacker on the server, what I did not notice was the fact that he had just teleported behind me and attempted to run me over but I was next to a tree so he hit that before he hit me. I ran around to the passenger side and opened up and he popped out and broke my leg as he emptied two clips. Over side chat I was laughing at how long it was taking a cheater to murder me and at this point he just laughed and left me there with 3K blood and a broken leg. Patched myself up and walked down the hill to find a hidden V35, typed over side chat what I had just found while also letting people know about the hacker in the bus and the thing teleports away right in front of me. To top it off I started talking shit about how terrible the guy was and he teleports to me again and proves that hackers just do not know how to shoot and wasted another three clips without one shot landing as a I zig zagged through a field. I left while I was still ahead at this point and aborted.

Hands down the best run in was with some "friendly" hackers. They were spawning in vehicles and ammo boxes for people on the coast and I ran up to them and grabbed a satchel charge, when they were not looking I placed the satchel charge next to all three and added three murders to my count and quickly got off the server.

1 time a hacker teleported all players from the server to NWA, had lit up the place with a shit ton of flares and played music through his mic. There was a medical box on the ground, which had every single weapon and item you can have in dayz. Even guns that aren't in DayZ.

That was fun alright.

I slot scripters into one of two categories:

1. The "My turn to wear the Daddy Pants" boy: He is disliked by others at school but he has grown to accept this. His mom and/or dad mostly ignore him, his siblings rarely acknowledge him. He was given a computer for his twelfth birthday but quickly moved on from Angry Birds. He loves internet Memes because it makes him feel like he's part of an inside joke. When he's online, he's no longer Johnny Dinkledick. He transforms into "Sniper1337_psycholord_Newbkilla" Scripting makes him even more of a badass. Here he faces no challenge. He is god. Though he cannot cream his pants yet, there's a bit of tent pitching happening every time he spots a spawn. He talks trash while killing because here he's beyond the reach of his dad's backhand. For him it's not about the kill. It's about the attention. Look at me. Look at what I can do...to you. I am good. See? His words to live by... "QQ moar bitch".

2. The antisocial Man-boy: Typical Demographic is 18-24. Done school or done with school. Likely though has some college/university education but failed to motivate himself beyond that. Calls parent's basement home. He could find work but is holding out for a management position. He plays during his free time, which is basically all day. He disassociates from other adults and loves to be called a "hacker". He'll point this fact out to visiting relatives...his only human contact. He believes he's intelectually superior to most and frowns at the sheep who know nothing about his true online persona and how great he really is. "I've got an 85 Pally with all BIS purples for chrissakes". He'll sometimes try to be a "good hacker" and try to make people appreciate him for spawning and bequeathing players with gear/vehicles. He might find comfort in the presence of other scripters. Together they turn into "bad ass hackers". Destination 1: Sniper hill. AS50. Break out the fraps beers, and angry music, it's Saturday night. The noobs don't mind. They actually kind of enjoy being toyed with by a scripter. In a way, he believes he's providing entertainment. This is the only time he'll laugh...because inside, he's sad...and lonely.

Edited by taco241
  • Like 1

I slot scripters into one of two categories:

1. The "My turn to wear the Daddy Pants" boy: He is disliked by others at school but he has grown to accept this. His mom and/or dad mostly ignore him, his siblings rarely acknowledge him. He was given a computer for his twelfth birthday but quickly moved on from Angry Birds. He loves internet Memes because it makes him feel like he's part of an inside joke. When he's online, he's no longer Johnny Dinkledick. He transforms into "Sniper1337_psycholord_Newbkilla" Scripting makes him even more of a badass. Here he faces no challenge. He is god. Though he cannot cream his pants yet, there's a bit of tent pitching happening every time he spots a spawn. He talks trash while killing because here he's beyond the reach of his dad's backhand. For him it's not about the kill. It's about the attention. Look at me. Look at what I can do...to you. I am good. See? His words to live by... "QQ moar bitch".

2. The antisocial Man-boy: Typical Demographic is 18-24. Done school or done with school. Likely though has some college/university education but failed to motivate himself beyond that. Calls parent's basement home. He could find work but is holding out for a management position. He plays during his free time, which is basically all day. He disassociates from other adults and loves to be called a "hacker". He'll point this fact out to visiting relatives...his only human contact. He believes he's intelectually superior to most and frowns at the sheep who know nothing about his true online persona and how great he really is. "I've got an 85 Pally with all BIS purples for chrissakes". He'll sometimes try to be a "good hacker" and try to make people appreciate him for spawning and bequeathing players with gear/vehicles. He might find comfort in the presence of other scripters. Together they turn into "bad ass hackers". Destination 1: Sniper hill. AS50. Break out the fraps and beers, it's Saturday night. The noobs don't mind. They actually kind of enjoy being toyed with by a scripter. In a way, he believes he's providing entertainment. This is the only time he'll laugh...because inside, he's sad...and lonely.

lol QQ moar