Bigtaff

Clan membership?

Yes clans, I'm not sure about everyone else but I see all the youtube videos showing folks running in a group and it looks a lot a fun and a hell of a lot SAFER than lone wolfing it.

So just wanted to know if anyone else was feeling a little lonely and vunerable?

Any interest in forming a clan for enjoyment, safety and of course looooooot !

Just wanting to see if there is any interest?

yep, definately interested. usually i follow the shoot first policy but having a teammate would really help survivability.

yep' date=' definately interested. usually i follow the shoot first policy but having a teammate would really help survivability.

[/quote']

Same here, Group work looks more fun than Lone work aswell, wouldn't mind joining a team.

Yes clans' date=' I'm not sure about everyone else but I see all the youtube videos showing folks running in a group and it looks a lot a fun and a hell of a lot SAFER than lone wolfing it.

So just wanted to know if anyone else was feeling a little lonely and vunerable?

Any interest in forming a clan for enjoyment, safety and of course looooooot !

Just wanting to see if there is any interest?

[/quote']

Write me a PM, if you want to talk a group of serious and nice guys. The TBB.

Me and my brother just started gaming and got invited by this awesome guys and now we're playing together as much as we can. Really nice (:

Write me a PM, if you want to talk a group of serious and nice guys. The TBB.

Me and my brother just started gaming and got invited by this awesome guys and now we're playing together as much as we can. Really nice (:

How many are in the group?

15 so far. (:

15 so far. (:

Wow that's alot of people :O Do you all play at the same time?

15 so far. (:

Well. No. There are peoples from Switzerland (including me and the leader), guys from LA, NY and such. But at least a team of two is playing EVERY TIME together. Often more like 2.

At the weekends we usually play in groups about +/- 6 guys. (:

15 so far. (:

Well. No. There are peoples from Switzerland (including me and the leader)' date=' guys from LA, NY and such. But at least a team of two is playing EVERY TIME together. Often more like 2.

[/quote']

Are you all in Different Sub teams so one team could be raiding NW Airfield and another could be in Elektro etc,etc,etc? Must be fun, do any of the guys Livestream/upload videos of the journeys?

15 so far. (:

Well. No. There are peoples from Switzerland (including me and the leader)' date=' guys from LA, NY and such. But at least a team of two is playing EVERY TIME together. Often more like 2.

[/quote']

Are you all in Different Sub teams so one team could be raiding NW Airfield and another could be in Elektro etc,etc,etc? Must be fun, do any of the guys Livestream/upload videos of the journeys?

Some of the teammates are still not at the base. If they finally arrive it we will form teams, yes. But I don't think that we're going to make such a big hype in the alpha. (;

Im from UK, if I could join anyone at all would be good, I play this game fairly often in afternoon, PM me. I cant promise I'll be on alot but would be nice to have anyone at all to not shoot me

I would suggest an easy and safe-ish way to group, go ahead and post your profile name here if you want to be added as a potential in game "buddy". That way you can almost eliminate the chance of a "friendly" turning around and shooting you. Plus if someone does this via this group please post their name if you get it so we can be warned of potential bandits.

Add me if you like as "bigtaff" and I hope to see you in game.

Quick note - my steam id is -TBB Bigtaff

Sorry if you were having trouble finding me