Pomegranate

Crows fly in the general area of bandits

Crows flying directly overhead bandits would be silly, but why not make crows appear, fly around, and disappear every now and then near bandits? It wouldn't completely give away a player's banditry, however it will give a warning to non-bandits to be cautious in the area.

Crows should not do circles above a bandit's head. That would give it away too much. Crows should fly around in a 2km radius of a bandit randomly.

That's incredibly stupid, bandits shouldn't be crippled because they killed someone, the word bandit shouldn't even exist. Unless you witnessed the killing, or heard of them killing someone, you have no possible way to know that they murdered someone.

They're not being punished severely.

Crows just fly in the general area so you know there's a fucking mass murderer around.

Bandits are just another play style and another, more challenging threat to face, they are player just like you, and having such an advantage over them, even at some times, would be comparable in my eyes to downloading an ESP hack. Handicapping bandits is not the answer, now I am not going to bother writing a massive rant on this, but having bandits be in any way identifiable would be unrealistic to say to the least, do you see crows flying around the heads of real criminals? No? Reason enough for me. Finding incentives to team up would help much more.

the dead bodies already tell you their is a mass murderer around... if i see alot of bodies in a town and hear flies... that is my clue bandits are about!

The game should not be punishing bandits. That is for players to do. It is a harsh world out... in... there. If you want to reduce banditry, create incentives that encourage people to work together. Punishing someone for playing in a style the game allows seems very artificial.

I would suggest vultures circling kills and following people that are bandits on occasion.

It would be interesting seeing them perched on roof tops and other places where fresh carcasses have dropped. It might even add as a distractor to the zombies do to movement and noise.

Crows flying directly overhead bandits would be silly' date=' but why not make crows appear, fly around, and disappear every now and then near bandits? It wouldn't completely give away a player's banditry, however it will give a warning to non-bandits to be cautious in the area.

Crows should not do circles above a bandit's head. That would give it away too much. Crows should fly around in a 2km radius of a bandit randomly.

[/quote']

Crows near dead bodies would make more sense. Crows have nothing to do with bandits except to make them a dead giveaway to people who feel the need for sensless indicators and mindless reward for wiping their nose occasionally.

If were choosing to play as a bandit. I would this mechanism to lure vigilantes. It would be easy to use this to gank and grief angry and unwary players.

Crows flying directly overhead bandits would be silly' date=' but why not make crows appear, fly around, and disappear every now and then near bandits? It wouldn't completely give away a player's banditry, however it will give a warning to non-bandits to be cautious in the area.

[/quote']

Crows near dead bodies would make more sense. Crows have nothing to do with bandits except to make them a dead giveaway to people who feel the need for sensless indicators and mindless reward for wiping their nose occasionally.

I like the though of crows near dead bodies. That could be quite interesting.

*sees crow flying over area, goes to look*

*finds 5 bodies that had been mowed down*

*is scared*

*shoots you from a distance with his scoped rifle as you cower in fear*

I like the though of crows near dead bodies. That could be quite interesting.

*sees crow flying over area' date=' goes to look*

*finds 5 bodies that had been mowed down*

*is scared*

[/quote']

*shoots you from a distance with his scoped rifle as you cower in fear*

Scopes are for sissies.

I would like to see crows circling dead player bodies. Elektro and Cherno would look stunning and it would always be dark in there.

That's incredibly stupid' date=' bandits shouldn't be crippled because they killed someone, the word bandit shouldn't even exist. Unless you witnessed the killing, or heard of them killing someone, you have no possible way to know that they murdered someone.

[/quote']

You're entirely wrong. If you're going to post an argument, know what you're talking about. Currently your heart will race RAPIDLY if you look at someone who has at least ONE murder under their belt.

STICK THAT in your mouth and smoke it.

Sure, as long as pigeons and doves flock around survivors.

Oh, no? What's that? You only wanted to punish people who choose to play the game differently than you? Oh, well, then. Get fucked, twatsock.

Now why would the crows only choose to fly around the bandits? Oh right because the crows indicate when someone is a meanie who shoots others.

Nope - this is just another bandit skin but with feathers.

support

Is that a joke?

I've seen you post on the forums before and it kind of seemed like you weren't retarded, but really? Support?