Sign in to follow this  
#Sleepy

I was resurrected?

So I was in Cherno looting and was sniped, I decided to change to a less populated server and when I joined I had all my gear. I was so excited, but a little while later I changed servers again and spawned like 50 from the beach in the water. I changed servers again thinking there was a glitch with that server and had to choose my gender. What the hell happened?

Green Mountain remembers you...

I did find mountain dew last night and stop playing until today.

Something similar happened to me last night. Myself and a friend were running up a mountain when I got hit and killed with what sounded like an AS50 from behind us. I was waiting a good 10 seconds for the "You are dead" screen, when suddenly I got teleported into the middle of the ocean, alive.

By habit I immediately logged out thinking scripters, and when I logged back in, I was on the side of the hill again like nothing ever happened.

Weird

This happened to me in DayZ Takistan. The server restarted, I was killed upon login and logged out afterward thinking "that sucks". I logged in the next day and found that I was low on blood and bleeding but not dead, even though I had seen the you are dead screen. No knockout timer either fortunately.

I think it is part of a larger glitch that can make you immortal, but I am prettily sure it is a rumor since my cheap (and stupid so probably did it wrong) buddy tried to pull it off and all it did was result in his death and my bandit kill count increasing.

I think it is part of a larger glitch that can make you immortal, but I am prettily sure it is a rumor since my cheap (and stupid so probably did it wrong) buddy tried to pull it off and all it did was result in his death and my bandit kill count increasing.

I remember the good old days when all you needed to do was log into an old server version and you were immortal haha. Good incentive for updating at least :P

I remember the good old days when all you needed to do was log into an old server version and you were immortal haha. Good incentive for updating at least :P

I think that might have been what he tried, I laughed my ass off when he took the death to test it out.

it has happened to me a bunch of times, seems like I can't die from snipers. But I do die and see the death message from close combat. I got sniped in the head with an as50 but all it showed was my broken leg/bleeding/hourglass...I was shot again because the death message didn't show that someone died yet. I waited for like 2 minutes and decide to log out and hop a server. I did and an hourglass appears again/bleeding/broken leg. The hourglass was moving REALLY SLOWLY so I waited 20minutes because I couldn't do anything else but wait. Once it was done nothing guy wasn't moving or anything and I stopped bleeding but the blood icon was deep red. I had a friend come in and epi-pen me and I was able to get up. He blood bag me/morphine and I was fine with all my gears....weird but I've seen it happen to some friends as well. But again during close range combat I usually just die and see the message.