Sign in to follow this  
Justmatel

First, Second, Third etc etc thoughts of Dayz

Hey Everyone,

I'm Justin, I have Been playing dayz for a few solid months now and my first thought of the game was pretty much omg this is awesome..

Its honestly a great day and lots of fun, I'm actually enjoying it a whole lot!

My first few bandit experiences were;

A few times i met up with some folks who had called out FRIENDLY over mic and i believed them i mean, They didnt have bandit skins and one asked for a bandage so i thought you know he just needs some help, All of a sudden another player comes around the building behind me and shoots me dead. I hear over mic them laughing at me, swearing etc. Have fun with my AK and 2 mags i guess? ...

Since then i've basically become a nasty person. i've murdered about 3-4 people just because i didn't wanna die and lose my gear, On the bright side of things i've helped a bunch of others when they remained unarmed or at least had a hero skin.

The only issue i have with the game is the amount of hackers. I have died more to hackers then to legit people AND Zombies...

The first experience i had with a hacker was basically spending 2 weeks to fully gear up mainly because i was to scared to do anything to quickly, I wasn't too sure on how to play. Anyway, I was running north on a Server with about 15 people when all of a sudden my character falls over and dies, Along with the rest of the guys on it.

Pops up on the side

blah has been killed

blah1 has been killed

etc.

Since then I've geared up in a few days and then died anyway to people hacking, either teleporting behind me or even teleporting a car behind me and running me over. Some of this shit is pretty annoying i cant actually play a decent game.

Its taken me 6 full hours to gear up this time(today) by gear up i mean having a decent gun and equips. I head over to the airfield(NORTH WEST) with another mate who i just saved and we were heading towards the woods to log out and server swap to one with no people when BAM Everyone on the server dies, I hit alt f4 as quickly as i could hoping that i didn't actually die but I did.

In the end I'm not sure if Arma 2(for the dayz mod) Is wroth the money i can't fully enjoy the game considering i die to a bunch of low life cheaters so much!

Although i can tell you this, I was banned(Global Ban) for apparent "hacks" a week ago on after i was nuked ( My 2 friends were also banned but we were in different parts of the map at the timei don't understand this ban and i have appealed it although i did log into my other steam account and bought the game again. To answer your questions NO, I don't hack, I use to play in tournaments and run my own league.

Well, That was my 5 cents.

Peace,

Justin

In my view ArmA 2 license holding company who did a bunch of millions recently is responsible for the ridicules situation with hacks - they can at least remove server side teleporting, invulnerability, invisibility literally in a week. But they do not. They have developed great platform anyone could develop its own mod and therefore nothing can be touched. What? We have purchased Arma 2 for a specific reason (DayZ) and this thing right now is turned only in a tool for harassing poor players. On top of everything is this joke called Battleye that does more damage to regular players than keeping away cheaters. On top of the top are the poor admins that are freaking out daily playing paranoid games and banning for nothing. And everything boils down to a simple thing - few functions which have to be removed server side. Now.

• Like 1

i takes you six hours to gear up? damn dude. i can get into elektro and be at the airfield in like an hour tops, with an alice pack, 2 primaries and a secondary with meds and food.

i takes you six hours to gear up? damn dude. i can get into elektro and be at the airfield in like an hour tops, with an alice pack, 2 primaries and a secondary with meds and food.

Oh so you just stroll into the airfield with 49 + other players on the server?

Lol, I never log into an empty server to gear up, Where is the fun in that :P

It's not always true about the high pop. servers are the only ones with hackers, but it helps to avoid them. If you skip around on the servers to find a good one, you might end up finding one. I did this (it took weeks if not months to do) and found a few that I have never found any hackers on. I had an experience with a hacker earlier today (was playing on a server that I wasn't too sure about but was after a bicycle, so I didn't mind if I died because they only spawn near the south coast to my knowledge and I was way up north). I had a hacker spawn in behind me with a full kit and shot at me with a m4a1 cco sd and he hit me in the leg and broke it. He shot again before I could get a shot on him and it knocked me out cold. I sat there and bled as he approached me and to my surprize, he didn't finish me off as he sat there going through my pack. I came to, and shot the guy in the face about 30 times with my bizon. This was one of the most satisfying kills that I have gotten in this game even though it gave me a murder for some reason.

It's not always true about the high pop. servers are the only ones with hackers, but it helps to avoid them. If you skip around on the servers to find a good one, you might end up finding one. I did this (it took weeks if not months to do) and found a few that I have never found any hackers on. I had an experience with a hacker earlier today (was playing on a server that I wasn't too sure about but was after a bicycle, so I didn't mind if I died because they only spawn near the south coast to my knowledge and I was way up north). I had a hacker spawn in behind me with a full kit and shot at me with a m4a1 cco sd and he hit me in the leg and broke it. He shot again before I could get a shot on him and it knocked me out cold. I sat there and bled as he approached me and to my surprize, he didn't finish me off as he sat there going through my pack. I came to, and shot the guy in the face about 30 times with my bizon. This was one of the most satisfying kills that I have gotten in this game even though it gave me a murder for some reason.

haha thats a solid kill mate. I've had one experience similar to this where a hacker spawned behind me shooting me, My legs broke which resulted in me hitting the floor and quick scoping him with my dmr. good times.