Lockdown Loaded

Need a player to help me learn the ropes

Hello everyone,

I am a new player that just got the game, if an experienced player could show me what to do and what the controls are and that it would be very appreciated :)

RmNMD.png

Have you been looking for a group of survivors to fit in with? Does bandit’s camping the coast infuriate you? Us too

We are Surviving The Horror, and collectively we aim to fight against the evil that is Creating The Horror, who aim to kill anyone and take control of land air and sea, and rule this new land, taking advantage of the fragile situation. We on the other hand, must band together and fight. Letting the innocent die has forced our hand and we must take up arms to fight against them to restore balance between the human race, as we aren’t fighting against the main threat to our very existence which put us here in the first place. We aim to clean towns of the walking dead and set up a safe zone for civilians to once again call home yet we cannot do this without your help. Join STH now and end this madness once and for-all.

Teamspeak : ts.survivingthehorror.net

We got a group called The Anti- Bandits you can join. Our only policy is that you do not shoot people without due cause. I can teach ya the ropes personally, whether you wanna start fresh from a private server, or use some of our guns to get used to em. Check the link below if interested.

The Anti-Bandits Steam Group:

http://steamcommunit...groups/TAB-DayZ