Sign in to follow this  
fleischi93

Logged out @ Airfield. now I respawned on the coast...

Hey community

so yesterday I went with my friend to NW Airfield to get some guns and stuff, we both had a broken leg and I crouched like 2-3hours to get there. My friend died yesterday evening and I logged out while his dead body got the zombies attraction. But now if I login back I am dead and respawned at the coast with no items. I mean that fucking sucks, first time to the airfield crouching through half of the map and then I am dead when I login back? Wtf

Anything I can do? Without playing the whole shit again

Nope, you've just gotta suck it up. Sorry I can't offer more advice but that's just how it is.

My friend died yesterday evening and I logged out while his dead body got the zombies attraction. But now if I login back I am dead and respawned at the coast with no items.

I'd say you had the zombie attraction and dc'd too late to save your sorry ass.

Anything I can do?

Don't dc when your getting attacked by either zombies or players. Other than that as fraggle suggested suck it up and get back up to the Airfield. Which btw you can get to from the coast in 20-30mins if you run straight up. Edited by trichome

I'd say you had the zombie attraction and dc'd too late to save your sorry ass.

Don't dc when your getting attacked by either zombies or players. Other than that as fraggle suggested suck it up and get back up to the Airfield. Which btw you can get to from the coast in 20-30mins if you run straight up.

Aw man that sucks but I guess I'll have to go over it. And I'm playing DayZ since 3-4 days so I really have some problems with navigating, do you have some video or anything showing me that route? Or should I just run through everything till I'm there? If it's really only 30mins that would be awesome.