Sign in to follow this  
reef18

finding out the name of the server you are on while in game?

hi

my question is simple, i want to know if there is a way to find out what server(name, ip etc...) you are on whilst in game?. :)

thx

Well all I do is right down the name prior to joining. Problem solved! I have not explored the means of searching as of yet since writing it down works better.

If you have the beta you can press and hold 'i'. It will bring up a list of the top 'scorers' (zombie kills) and at the top of that will be the server info.

Press I' date=' if using the beta patch... I think it was added like a patch or 2 ago

[/quote']

:heart:

hi

my question is simple' date=' i want to know if there is a way to find out what server(name, ip etc...) you are on whilst in game?. :)

thx

[/quote']

Just ask in the char or look before u connect how the server is called (:

If you have the beta you can press and hold 'i'. It will bring up a list of the top 'scorers' (zombie kills) and at the top of that will be the server info.

Thanks for the tip!! Awesome.

Using "I" is the easiest way, but lately I haven't seen many servers that show server name when using it. It worked for me like a week ago, but now for some reason it doesn't. Go figure. lol

Ask in chat work pretty well.

Except when i say your on RU11 when your not. :3