Sign in to follow this  
pgTriage

Looking for buddies

Hey guys,

I've checked out clans, joined TS3 servers, but I still haven't found anyone I really want to play with. Most of the people so far are extremely arrogant and I wouldn't be able to stand them very long -.-.

I'm typically a player that solos or has 1-2 trusted friends with me. Unfortunately, all of my friends that are very good at Sc2/WoW refuse to play this game...probably too scary for them :P.

I am looking for 1-3 people that want to find a server, collect some gg gear, find a chopper/other transport, and set up camps.

PM me or add my skype: lukaws1989

Serious players only :).

A friend and myself might be looking to add a couple more people who are interested in exactly what you are. We are friendlies who are looking for people on the more serious end in regards to actual strategy and whatnot. We have started to establish a basecamp already, but want to start fresh on a new server with new people. We play serious, but have a good time.

hi you still looking? in new to this game too and am looking for a buddy to play with. i always get murdured thinking other players will be friendly right now i have good weapons i got ak74su and a mp5 silent ill give you 1 if we team up my add me in skype william_powe