Brutal-Hunter

Do you think he was a hacker?

Alright, so i was in electro and i see some guy with m1a1 sd, m9 sd, gps, as50. I kill him and in like less than 5 minutes. He comes back to me and one shot, then i am i dead. I really doubt he spawned near me, found a gun and got back to my location in that short amount of time. I hate this stuff man. 2 more minutes and I would have been out of there. I hate how people have these overpowered guns and i spend forever trying to get a m16 legit. I know for a fact that someone as easy to kill as he was couldn't obtain all those weapons. A person with that equipment would of put up a better fight. He was running around like crazy oblivious to what is going on around him and I shot him while he was trying to loot something. If he was legit, he would've saw me coming a mile away and took me out.

Edited by Brutal-Hunter
  • Like 1

Done this millions times without any hax. Ppl are just stupid enough to stay in the same place where they have shot me (specially if on the coastal area) and if i get a lucky spawn i can find a weapon in less than 2 mins if i rly want to kill you. pro tip, don't stay where u killed me, u wouldn't do that in real life, why would i do that in dayz?