Sign in to follow this  
Jack Booted Thug

Banned from Born to Lose Private Hive

I had not played on Born to Lose for awhile. I logged in up north and was running to a location where a friend has left a vehicle and all of a sudden I get kicked and banned for hacking.

Player name was "Scott" I have never run any scripts on this game nor have I ever hacked.

Any info on the reason I was banned would be appreciated.

If it was a mistake made by the admin I would appreciate to be unbanned as I have a few mates who play on that server.

Thankyou.

Edited by Jack Booted Thug

You answered your own question...its a private hive... you are gone that is it... if it was an official you might have a chance to find out why you were kicked/banned. Being it was private hive your stuff belongs to the server again.

If you want to complain and get somewhere with it join a public server. If you want to be laughed at, complain that you have been banned from a private server. If you act entitled on a private server you will get no help. Now if you go to an official and play the dayz official server rules you should be fine...

Another tip...gather proof ....lots

Stonewire's an idiot on almost all of his post here...

The only sensible thing was that you ought to just talk with the Admin respectively and peacefully. If you rage, he has the upper hand, and can simply decline you. Most likely you were carrying a hacked weapon or gear, or they saw some odd scripts.

I was banned one time on a server, it just was that they thought I was a hacker because there were some invisible skiddies 200m away from me and they couldn't see me, but that's all taken care of.

Just be cool about it.

Have you actually read my posts...i seriously doubt it. We had 2 official and still have a private...

The only point i was trying to make is it is easier to get a hold of an admin on an official server than it is to find the admin of a private... Unless they wish to post it. We rarely banned for anything other than skids on our servers. I wish most servers did follow all the rules but you and i both know that some admins just don't care. If he had messaged me about it (had it been my server) I would have investigated just like i would hope you would too. The only thing we are doing for him now is keeping this post alive so the admin might see it.

Now you can dissect my post any way you see fit, but please get beyond being a child and calling people idiots. We can disagree like adults.

I admit my tone was bad... but i was just finishing the logs and my brain was probably still irritated. I apologize to OP for tone.

Have you actually read my posts...i seriously doubt it. We had 2 official and still have a private...

The only point i was trying to make is it is easier to get a hold of an admin on an official server than it is to find the admin of a private... Unless they wish to post it. We rarely banned for anything other than skids on our servers. I wish most servers did follow all the rules but you and i both know that some admins just don't care. If he had messaged me about it (had it been my server) I would have investigated just like i would hope you would too. The only thing we are doing for him now is keeping this post alive so the admin might see it.

Now you can dissect my post any way you see fit, but please get beyond being a child and calling people idiots. We can disagree like adults.

I admit my tone was bad... but i was just finishing the logs and my brain was probably still irritated. I apologize to OP for tone.

Well you know, if he plays on a good private hive server with admins that know what they are doing and are decent people, it will actually be very easy to contact them.

Edited by Mrdk