Dr Jisko

Building at Nights new 40 slot server & public TS3! (VET)(-6GMT) - Perfect for players who play at night irl

Server Info:

US 3061

IP: 198.12.69.114

Port: 2302

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Building at Night:

Building at Night offers a 50 slot TeamSpeak 3 server and 40 slot DayZ

server to the public. The people behind Building at Night are very excited

to get things started and are really looking forward to building a small community.

-Our servers are owned and ran by friendly players looking to have fun. We will

never use 3rd party programs or "hacks" to create a unfair advantage. If a Admin

is caught abusing his or hers powers they will be banned from the server instantly.

-This website was designed to help organize and give information to players that

use our servers. Any updates or changes to the servers will be posted here. The

website administrator will try to have all the news posted a day ahead.

Our goal is to create a even and fair playing field for all players!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Admins:

[baN] Dr Jisko

[baN] Mr Ghost

The server can be found on DayZ commander by typing 3061 in the search box :D

Please keep in mind that these servers were created 9/17/12 so they are brand new

www.BuildingatNight.com

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by Dr Jisko

Can this server be found on dayz commander? me and a couple of buds are leaving our server due to it shutting down soon and looking for a new start. We have some gear and a campsite planned, and some tents, so if we could get in we could immediately start playing.

Can this server be found on dayz commander? me and a couple of buds are leaving our server due to it shutting down soon and looking for a new start. We have some gear and a campsite planned, and some tents, so if we could get in we could immediately start playing.

Yes it can Search US 3061 :)

BTW

I see you found us on TeamSpeak :D

Yep, had a nice team with my squad. Raided NW airfield and found a coyote backpack, saw a couple m4a1's but didn't need them. Other than that, didn't really find anything useful but still had fun.

Yep, had a nice team with my squad. Raided NW airfield and found a coyote backpack, saw a couple m4a1's but didn't need them. Other than that, didn't really find anything useful but still had fun.

i actually found the M136 Launcher while i was there sadly i died and lost it haha

Ooooo Goodie!

Hope there is no ping kick since I am from Australia & I would love to join you guys in this server

C:

Hope to see you guys, I always 95% ussualy yell out friendly before shooting.

Ooooo Goodie!

Hope there is no ping kick since I am from Australia & I would love to join you guys in this server

C:

Hope to see you guys, I always 95% ussualy yell out friendly before shooting.

i shall see you on the battlefield my friend ^_^

Great server with lots of cool peeps always on ts3. We have had alot of fun the past couple days, but for now the server is down until tomorrow due to a hacker using a global ban bypass and script hider.

Its back up, so feel free to join! Also, if you have the time, be sure to hop onto the teamspeak! If you do, you may receive help or even transportation from other players. Don't end up on people's bad side for stealing their stuff!