Sign in to follow this  
FragMasta

MyGodDamnHorrorStory

it all started when i was crawling through Dolina in the middle of the no-where, in desperate need of painkillers... i checked a near by porter potty. Damn nothing but ammo and bandages, trying to get a final look at the loot i decide to close the door.. i hear a *Crack* and realize i shut my fucking leg in the door. now i can only crawl and i must find painkillers and morphine, i realize that dayz is a world of torment and despair. In despite of my broken leg and my Cerebral palsy i keep on trucking. i find a house that looks like a great place to find some loot. Trying to prone through the door is a challenge and i happen to break more bones and now i am bleeding out, thank god i had a bandage. i continue on my journey crawling to the next town which is 3 km's away find a small house on the outside of town and some camo gear inside of it. i equipt the suit and realize that my broken bone indicator is still lit but i can run/walk. being happy i message a friend and ask him to meet me in a different server so he can bring me some PK's and Morphine. after loggin in to another server i am in a fucking ocean after at least 12 ingame hours on this character with all my shit gone.

what i had

cvech bag full of supplies but no morph or pk's

winchester near full ammo

revolver full ammo

camo suit

tent

matchs

and so much more.. what just happened really affected my play experience and i dont feel encouraged to make another account and keep playing.. but i will.

dood, i have spawned in the debug zone/ocean several times. just head east and you will be fine

I've known for over a week that skins were bugged. You should read the Forums more often, you would have known too.

ya its my first time on this forum just wanted to give everyone my story to get it off my back just a little mad i will be crawling through the ocean pretty damn soon, another point here i that

-skins are bugged

-skins are bugged to where after you equipt them that the effects of broken bones diseapear

and i have already posted this in the bug section as well i hope no one rages at me for the double post T.T

Someone posted the camo/ghillie bug only happens if you disconnect within 15 minutes of putting the suit on. I spawned in the ocean with my best character ever because I disconnected within 15 minutes of putting on camo and it sounds as though you did the same. Folks using camo/ghillie who wait at least 15 minutes don't seem to be having any problems (since 1.7).

Again, I cannot guarantee this as it was just a post from someone else, but based on the responses I think it is true.

Someone posted the camo/ghillie bug only happens if you disconnect within 15 minutes of putting the suit on. I spawned in the ocean with my best character ever because I disconnected within 15 minutes of putting on camo and it sounds as though you did the same. Folks using camo/ghillie who wait at least 15 minutes don't seem to be having any problems (since 1.7).

Again' date=' I cannot guarantee this as it was just a post from someone else, but based on the responses I think it is true.

[/quote']

That's interesting, and plausible. After surviving my inaugural ocean swim after donning a suit, I haven't been sent out to sea since - and I've always wondered why. What you said would explain that, since it took me a good bit of time to make it back to land and back to "Civilization".

Edit: and when I first found the suit, I quit minutes afterwards because I had finished raiding a city and I was done for the night. So that would match up with the 15 minute thing.