Sign in to follow this  
Upshot

I need a boat. - Paying.

Hello. I know a Helicopter is on the island to a server I play on regularly. I have all the parts [my 2 friends and I] to fuly repair the helicopter.

Yet, we need a boat. Does any body know of where a boat is, or have one?

We'd be more than happy to pay you in whatever weapons you like, or a vehicle or two, or even invite you to play iwth us, and assist in chopper goodness.

Also, if you just wanna be helpful - where are the most common and useful boat spawns?

Boats are TERRIBLE you can walk faster than them

my best advice is to swim across lots of times, it is what me and my friend did (twice, yes two choppers)

PBX spawns near the end of the inlet north of Olsha, its the best boat because it can do 70 spd, you can also often find very slow boats near the shipwreck at Guba, and randomly down the coast around Berezino (I wouldn't bother with these they only go 10-12 spd)

you CAN lose your stuff. some servers make it so when you swim you wont lose anything though.

Edited by Epidemic survivor

What slots can you lose? - I.e, if I were to make several journeys across the sea, what are my safe slots?

What slots can you lose? - I.e, if I were to make several journeys across the sea, what are my safe slots?

On servers where you drop gear when swimming you lose everything except tool belt items

On my personal server I kept all my stuff btw, you could place a tent with all your gear and try swimming to see what happens