Jamie_Mac

Help please :(

Hey all.

I know this is a common and extremely annoying bug, but im wondering if it has been fixed or anyone knows a fix... i cant find any up to date posts.

Today i logged out normally ( no alt+f4) and rejoined 10-15minutes later on a diffrent server and i saw that i had been killed randomly i didn't get a death screen. I spawned on the coast with my food/blood/zombies killed stats exactly the same as it was before. I have lost all my gear and i did not spawn with any standard items, bandage,bag flashlight etc. I have tryed server hopping and i still dont spawn with any standard equipment and sometimes i spawn in diffrent locations along the coast.

Anyway back to my question has this damn thing been fixed yet?? I lost a sh**t load of good stuff, only been playing a few weeks and put a good amount of time into this what could be an amazing game if crap like this didn't occur. :(

Looks like that "load of good stuff" was hacked. & Now it's gone. Simple as that.

Have fun looking for more "Good stuff" ! :)

welcome to dayz..it's good you brought your story in the community and i hope you will find some happiness in this forum when the mod will give you a lot of shit in the face. no fix to that and sometimes happens. it's due to the loading qhen high ping or other stuff occurring when you log in. try to wait for a better ping when joining and cross your fingers!