Sign in to follow this  
Jrinree

So, who wants a heli?

Alright, so I was at NWAF, when my friend said that he needed help because of a broken leg in Stary Sobor. I logged onto his server, and noticed a heli next to the firestation. I searched the AF for people, thinking it was a trap; It was. I ended up sniping the guy who was in the treeline watching the heli. I walked up to the heli, it was in perfect condition; just a little bit of fuel. The thing is, I don't need it. It isn't my home server, and I already have a UH-1H on my home server. So, I'm gonna give away the helicopter. Whoever wants it, just reply to the thread, I'll send you my skype, and I'll give you the coordinates and server, its only a couple thousand meters from NEAF, so bring enough fuel to get there. Everything is at green status, and theres an extra rotor assembly in the gear. Also, don't ask if you don't know how to drive.. (Not a trap, I'll log off of the server after giving you coordinates.)

EDIT: Send a PM.

Edit again: Helicopter given to "narsil".

Edited by Jrinree
  • Like 5

probably bait

Why would I waste my time to post on the forum to kill people? If I really wanted to, I'd go snipe at Cherno or something.

I would like to thank Jrinree for the helicopter.

He is an epic guy. Waited for me as I was running from Skalka to NE airfield, showed me the helicopter, kept an overwatch as I was refueling a couple of jerrycans.

Words can't describe how awesome this man is :)