Sign in to follow this  
Tyffer

different zombies :D

just a little suggestion maybe you could add different types of zombies :) to like make the zombies harder and more of a threat like the zombies in left for dead they are pretty cool so you have a little bit more of a challenge in them :D

Well, I'm all for more varied zombies. But not at all for "super zombies" or "special infected" I mean, I'm okay with running and fast zombies. But would love like a spawn, where it's just a pack of slow walkers, their walking speed slow, are quiet, and spawn in groups of like 5 to 10. Or just a giant horde of zombies that randomly patrol around the map. Would be too perfect. New skins too would be cool for zombies.

• Like 4

Maybe unique infected like riot zeds... But a resounding FUCK NO to mutated special infected.

• Like 1

i can picture it now you miles from no where and then you see one zombie think its a bit strange but kill it anyway then 3 more come running through the bushes you take them out too and then an entire hord comes running at you

• Like 1

Would be cool to see more female and children zombies....it's a city right, why all men :S

• Like 1

Special infected would get me to stop playing this game. This is not L4D, and hopefully never will be. I am not trying to be an ass, but if that's what you want, this might be the wrong game for you. :thumbsup:

I do however LOVE the idea of a roaming zombie hoard. Also think the military and cop zombies should have the "bulletproof" vests that you get with the camo skin. This in a way would make them a "boss" zombie without going the "I SPIT GREEN SHIT AT EVERYONE FOR SOME REASON" zombies...Riot police would be alright too, in the event of a zombie apocalypse riots would be common place, and said riot police would get infected while in full gear. :D

• Like 1

some could have a protection armor or stuff that slows them down, a weaker one that cant walk normal, its like zombies with health and some injury system, but with a nice randomization, so the zombies would be something like balanced out but feeling like breathing and decaying corpses that have to feed and stay alive as much as us

I'm not sure if I like the idea but it's alright. It would have to be realistic though. No l4d or resident evil zombies.

To implement this I would have them have different bodytypes.

-Your base everyday zombie would be as is.

-Maybe an infected zombie that's smaller in appearance would be faster and have more stamina.

-Zombies with a bigger body frame would be stronger though.

Things like this would probably work without breaking the core way DayZ infected are.

Not HUGE variations in thier characteristics, keep it simple and realistic. Just to get some variation i the infected NPC. Obviously have more skins and throw different randomly generated clothes based off different professions and mostly civilian type clothes.

Again though, I'm fine with one infected type with just different skins and clothing but being that it's in alpha, I wouldn't mind testing out a feature like this. Obviously that is what alpha is for which I think people tend to forget. They just shoot ideas down instead really reading them and then just altering them where they see fit. No OP idea is done but a concept idea. It's so the rest of the community can give their input and further the idea.

I just want Rocket to get the standalone out to the public in alpha and I'll test out any and every feature Rocket thinks might work.

Edited by Lights Out

Would be cool to see more female and children zombies....it's a city right, why all men :S

Everyone was infected during sausage fest.

A quick question, why do zombies have lower health than humans, considering their lust for meat/flesh would make them more driven than humans?

Needs more types of zombies aswell. I was wondering why no one held up a sign saying "lets add some animal zombies aswell!"

First animal zombie that comes to my mind: Zombie Dog, though there are so much more possibilities.

dont flame me guys i was just putting it out in the open. i think the bulletproof cops and hordes of zombies is a good idea and im just making a point with the l4d not saying thats how it should be just making an example. maybe some females zombies would be more realistic. i dont think the whole of chernarus was gay just saying :D

I like the idea of zombies with bullet proof vests if apart of riot control, but what i would like to see is when you get further north zombies seem to get stronger? Like the out break started up north and that the zombies with the original virus would be powerful. They could have better awareness (hearing) slightly more health and a stronger bite

I'm pretty sure soldier zombies take extra damage to kill, not to mention we have crawlers and monkey zombies in addition to the walkers.

I agree with special zombies, but not mutated super-zombies.

For example, heavily armored soldier zombies should take more shots, but should be slower than ones without body armor. Also, hoppers and crawlers should get their own attack animation. They already attack you even before playing the animation, which makes it annoying for me.