Sign in to follow this  
XslaneyX

Ingame server control and clanforge help?

Hello ladies and gents

Just a quick question if i may. Over the past few days our server has been raided by a fair amount of cheating players (teleporting/godmode) and at present i am powerless to wield a ban hammer on any that have ventured in. On clanforge there is 2 boxes to tick in order to remove a player off the server through RCON (kick/ban) but only kick seems to work straight off the bat. On the ingame server control side of things i can't even click it as you are instantly booted for "script restriction 195"

Any ideas on how this can be resolved? The server rarely fills at present but when we have had a fair few people on in the past they soon disperse when some asshat decides to spoil it for the rest of us.

Thank you

I presume you have all the relevant log/filter files set up in your configs?

I would suggest using Arma2 Rcon. It can be used to kick with reasons, ban with reasons and timeframes.

Give us a pm if you need any help.

Hello ladies and gents

Just a quick question if i may. Over the past few days our server has been raided by a fair amount of cheating players (teleporting/godmode) and at present i am powerless to wield a ban hammer on any that have ventured in. On clanforge there is 2 boxes to tick in order to remove a player off the server through RCON (kick/ban) but only kick seems to work straight off the bat. On the ingame server control side of things i can't even click it as you are instantly booted for "script restriction 195"

Any ideas on how this can be resolved? The server rarely fills at present but when we have had a fair few people on in the past they soon disperse when some asshat decides to spoil it for the rest of us.

Thank you

Manually edit the ban folder and reload it via RCon.

For in-game, log-in via any chat channel "#login password".