Flexxo 4100

Hacker stolen CD-key in ues

If you're getting the same message then before, you're obviously still having the same key in your registry.

so now they better replay on my mail or they will be reported to the police

I lol'd.

If you're getting the same message then before, you're obviously still having the same key in your registry.

I lol'd.

i dont got the same key, i have checked them

with the report to the police thats not to be lold at i got on mail them saying it is working as it should. then when its not as they said then its falsh marketing and is against the lore

i dont got the same key, i have checked them

with the report to the police thats not to be lold at i got on mail them saying it is working as it should. then when its not as they said then its falsh marketing and is against the lore

first of all, good luck with that, you'll just get laughed out of the police station...

and if they say its good then its a user end problem...as tech people like me say, the problem is between the chair and the keyboard

if you're using the same steam account that your original purchase was on then it is infact over-writing ur registry and putting the banned key in there.

You must have made a new steam account and purchase the game on that and use that steam account to run the game.

Or change the cd key in your registry and deny write permissions so steam can't over-write it

first of all, good luck with that, you'll just get laughed out of the police station...

and if they say its good then its a user end problem...as tech people like me say, the problem is between the chair and the keyboard

if you're using the same steam account that your original purchase was on then it is infact over-writing ur registry and putting the banned key in there.

You must have made a new steam account and purchase the game on that and use that steam account to run the game.

Or change the cd key in your registry and deny write permissions so steam can't over-write it

thank you

you might know the tec. but a law student like me i know the law.

it is on the same steam account tho, the game have 100% been removed from my steam account