Sign in to follow this  
sidekickman

Magic Schoolbus

So about a week ago me and some friends decided to start off fresh with new characters. The ones we had were so maxed it wasn't even fun, so we all decided to forfeit our gear to some newbies who could use the gear. We only kept our handguns, some bandages and blood bags, night vision goggles, and a map. About an hour later, we come back to Cherno (this time with some Winchesters and Lee Enfields) in hopes of finding some better gear or ammunition. What we found was strange, to say the least.

Somebody had hacked the game to allow a bus to fly while simultaneously playing the theme song (I think) of Magic Schoolbus. He landed the thing next to us, told us to get in, and said "Learning is an Adventure!" on the typed chat. WE got in, and he flew us into the side of a hotel and killed us. Moral of the story: never trust the United States education system.

• Like 7

I was on a server where someone hacked in an aircraft carrier into the middle of Cherno last night :P

btw too bad you couldn't capture it on video or screenshot, i've never seen such a thing! (i believe you tho, anything is possible)

Edited by abxt

Epic Win! Sorry but this is just awesome on so many levels.

1. How is a flying bus NOT awesome?

2. Rocking the Theme song for Magic School Bus, also amazing!

3. Got you to get into the bus.. Minor pedo-bear feeling here, tons of lulz!

4. Suicides into a building to kill you, again AWSEOME!