roark

Let's Build A Camp and Find Some Crashes/Vehicles

I'm looking for a reliable/trustworthy survivors that are getting tired of lone wolfing it. I'd like to set up a camp somewhere and start searching for better gear. From our camp HQ we can look for some vehicles or crash sites only dipping in to town if it's absolutely necessary. I have 0 kills in this game (I have a problem with delayed KOS), so perhaps we could do some bandit hunting as well.

We have some work cut out for us. I am currently armed (primary and secondary) with some good medical gear, no food, plenty of drinks, and a half-full toolbelt. I'm 23 and living on the East Coast of the US (NY). I usually play evenings and nights and the occasional mornings.

This doesn't need to be anything serious, just some casual goal setting.

PM me or reply if this sounds like something you'd like to do or you are a clan member that would like to have me.

could be fun i have a full toolbelt m4 cco sd and a PDW to bring to the table my friend has a half toolbelt and an m16a2 m203 also a PDW

I'm also tired of lonewolfing it and would be interested in teaming up. I'm currently equipped with an MP5 SD, a PDW, and some tools for surviving in the woods. I don't like to shoot people on sight unless they are bandits, so I would definitely like to do some bandit hunting.

we tried something like this weeks ago; we set up a huge base at the island on chernarus map with 2-4 other clans on one server.

result was, that it didnt take 24 hours before the camp got raided.

so dont bother with stashing unless you can guarantee you got someone guarding your stuff 24/7.

I wouldn't mind finding some other people to play with I generally get bored after I get geared up.