Sign in to follow this  
soapmak3r

Bikes should be extremely common

Bikes should be extremely common...Mountain bikes, BMXs, crappy little girl's bikes with pink baskets...

They should be all over the place.

• Like 2

And speedshores should be in forest and dirts, lots of dirts and drops )))))))))))))

They are, kind of. 11 of them spawn per map in the normal hive.

They are also the easiest vehicle to hide, and almost as easy to destroy as an atv.

Not "extremelly" as in "makarov common", but more common for sure. They would solve the "running simulator" problem and at the asme time no give people much power to, for example, stash their things. A bike is simply a faster way to get from point A to B, nothing more. The only problem I see with it is people using it to run from zombies, which is already way too easy, and this would make it even easier.

I would say.... give it a rarity of finding a DMR, maybe?

Just needs a 1 or 2 bike spawns in every town/village

1 or 2 in every major city would be nice. I'm sure most of you have at least one bike at home. But on the other hand, if every player can have a bike quite easily it would be complete chaos on the roads I think.

By the way, I found one Ural and an ATV yesterday in less than 20 minutes (no fuel though) but I've never seen a bike.

They are, kind of. 11 of them spawn per map in the normal hive.

They are also the easiest vehicle to hide, and almost as easy to destroy as an atv.

Where do you get the number? We have 9 on our team's server. It's on public hive through Vilayer.

1 or 2 in every major city would be nice. I'm sure most of you have at least one bike at home. But on the other hand, if every player can have a bike quite easily it would be complete chaos on the roads I think.

True.

Just needs a 1 or 2 bike spawns in every town/village

Agreed. Seems like a decent amount.

Edited by soapmak3r

Agreed, makes perfect sense to me and it's not anything gamebreaking but makes it more playable in that you don't have to run for several hours if you want to get somewhere.

By the way, I found one Ural and an ATV yesterday in less than 20 minutes (no fuel though) but I've never seen a bike.

I think it would be fun to see some people* on the main roads, in cars and bikes

Edited by rustledmyjimmies

I think it would be fun to see everyone on the main roads, in cars and bikes

That goes completly against the zombie apocalypse survival setting..... Go play battefield isntead, i guess.... Maybe second life?